- Hardcover: 540 pages
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan; 2013 edition (12 Sept. 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1137307765
- ISBN-13: 978-1137307767
- Product Dimensions: 15.7 x 3.4 x 24.6 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,344,899 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
The King's Bishops: The Politics of Patronage in England and Normandy, 1066-1216 (The New Middle Ages) Hardcover – 12 Sep 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Everett U. Crosby is a Professor of History in the Corcoran Department of History at the University of Virginia, USA. His research focuses on medieval France and England and he is the author of Bishop and Chapter in Twelfth-Century England and Medieval Warfare, among others.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Europe > Central
- Books > History > Europe > France
- Books > History > Europe > Great Britain > The Plantaganets & Medieval England
- Books > History > Europe > Medieval
- Books > History > Historical Study & Educational Resources > Historiography
- Books > Poetry, Drama & Criticism > History & Criticism