Customer reviews

King Disney Fun on The Water Jigsaw Puzzle (1000 Pieces)

on 21 September 2017
I love Disney, and I love doing jigsaws so this was just perfect for me. Really enjoyed putting it together, gave a bit of a challenge in places but overall a lot of fun to do. The pieces are high quality and fit together really nicely.
on 4 May 2017
As usual lovely busy bright jigsaw with perfect Disney colours. Strong connecting pieces and excellent quality card. So pleased with this jigsaw I have ordered more
on 10 August 2017
My cousin loves puzzles and we are children at heart so we love doing these Disney puzzles together at Christmas, great gift!
on 8 October 2017
I am spoiled by zigsaw pictures made by Ravensburger. This puzzle reminded me why I try to stick to that company. I completed the puzzle, but feel finished with the Disney motif for a while.
on 12 April 2017
Excellent puzzle I really enjoyed doing it I had it finished over 2 afternoons.
on 5 May 2014
I have a collection of these jigsaws and this is by far the worst made as the pieces always come apart there really thin not like the previous ones I have. Very colourful nice picture just not made well enough.
on 17 July 2015
Brilliant jigsaw, some bits are quite complex while others are very simple. My girlfriend and I are currently on our 4th attempt to finish it
on 23 November 2015
arrived on time, it look lovely when it finished
the box was the right side
thanks
on 22 February 2015
lovey colourful picture puzzle with all your favourite Disney characters. good sturdy pieces
on 10 September 2014
still finding it hard to complete haha but its lovely and colourful great for disney fans!