- SHIRLEY WOOLS LTD IS PLEASED TO OFFER THREE FREE SIRDAR, SUBLIME OR HAYFIELD KNITTING PATTERNS FOR ANY ORDERS OF £20 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
King Cole Baby Book 5 By Sue Batley-Kyle
|You Save:||£5.32 (43%)|
- This King Cole Baby Book Five booklet instructs you how to knit baby garments from premature to 18 months over 61 pages, complete with colourful illustrations throughout.
- Each design can be made using double knitting wool. The garments should be knitted up using 1 Pair 4mm (USA6) 1 Pair 3 ¼mm (USA3) 1 Pair 3 ¾mm (USA5) knitting needles & stitch holders unless otherwise stated.
- The garments this knitting book instructs you how to knit are as follows: coats, jackets, cardigans, blankets, dolly shoes, hats, morning coat, pumps, beret, moccasins, ballet wraps, vest and hoodie.
- The measurements vary between each design but each pattern will inform you of the finished measurement.
- These patterns should be suitable with most double knitting yarns however, tensions may vary and we recommend you knit a tension square before knitting the design.Please note that this is a knitting book and NOT a selection of finished knitted designs. All knitting instructions are written in English.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
New Page 2 King Cole Baby Book 5 Welcome to King Coles Fifth knitting book for babies aged Premature to 18 Months designed by Sue Batley-Kyle Again the designs cover all the important first years of life, with 35 stylish knits. Cosy hats, hooded coats and snug little booties, for those special occasions there are the prettiest cardigans and dapper little jackets which co-ordinate with the most beautiful blankets. With a range of styles and stitch detail using King Cole's beautifully soft pure Cottonsoft dk and Bamboo Cotton dk these are design favorites you'll want to knit again and again.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great book of patterns. Plenty of choice for both girls and boys. Well written and easy to follow. Excellent value for money.Published 3 days ago by Maureen S.
Some good dk patterns. King cole do seem to knit up slightly biggerPublished 16 days ago by Amazon Customer
The patterns themselves are easy to understand and a delight to knit. Fantastic value for money as well.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Love this book! Lots of baby knits. Photos first half of the book then the patterns in the back. Can't wait to use them!Published 2 months ago by Mrs. J. C. Brown