- Visit the Fish & Aquatic Pets Store for great offers on aquatic pet food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Fish & Aquatic Pets Food & Treats Store for a huge selection of fish & aquatic pets treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Aquarium Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular aquariums.
King British White Spot Control, 100 ml
|Price:||£3.15 (£2.63 / 100 g) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£1.60 (34%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Aquarium Fish Medicine
- Treats fish with external parasites
- These include white spot (Ich), Costia and Trichodina
This item is available because of the Add-on programme
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Use White Spot Control: if fish appear to have small pinhead-sized white spots on their body & fins, when fish flick or rub themselves against objects, when fish have rapid gill movement and when new fish are introduced to an aquarium.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The solution contains Malachite green, which turns the water bluey green but quickly clears up so don't be alarmed by this. We also noted that the water was turning frothy after using this, but again this cleared up rapidly.
So far, the fish are looking alot better (White spots are dying down) and aren't constantly going up for air.
This product is a cheap remedy for a potentially catastrophic outcome to your fish.
Can be used as a preventative .
Will stain your clear silicone selant / hands etc .
A good aquarist would always quarantine fish 1st before taking any risks with their main tank .
This is the standard chemical for white spot treatment and yes it will work .
Can recommend .
Would buy again .
This is my honest opinion .
I believe it's important to leave a review of an item , as it helps others make an informed decision .
Any questions ? Feel free to ask .
Happy shopping fish people 🐠 .
Was also happy to see the product didn't kill any critters I'm my tank such as cherry red shrimp and snails which I was concerned about to begin with.
Also noticed this product helped heal fin rot which was a side effect of the chronic ich outbreak.
Would totally recommend, gonna finish the recommended treatment just to be sure
Most recent customer reviews