3-Year SquareTrade Warranty + Accident Protection & Theft Cover for Kindle Touch 3G, UK customers only
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Accidental damage cover starts on day 1 and lasts for 3 years from your Kindle purchase date
- Extended mechanical and electrical breakdown cover for your 2nd & 3rd year of Kindle ownership
- NO EXCESS or fees for any claims made on you
- Make up to 3 claims over 3 years
- Available for Kindles purchased on Amazon.co.uk or offline retailers within the last 30 days
Discounts on Kindle & Fire Accessories
Discover our selection of accessories with discounts starting from 40% off. Shop now
The purchase of this extended warranty is not a requirement of your Amazon.co.uk purchase.
These SquareTrade extended warranties are sold and administered by SquareTrade Limited (“SquareTrade”), which includes the processing of your information by SquareTrade. SquareTrade is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under registration number 538538.
Your Insurance has been arranged by SquareTrade Limited with UK General Insurance Ltd on behalf of Ageas Insurance Limited, Registered in England No.354568. Registered Office: Ageas House, Hampshire Corporate Park, Templars Way, Eastleigh, Hampshire, SO53 3YA. UK General Insurance Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Ageas Insurance Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. This can be checked on the Financial Services Register at www.fca.org.uk/firms/systems-reporting/register or by calling them on 0800 111 6768.
By purchasing this extended warranty you confirm that you have read and understood this important information, the Product description, general information, Terms and Conditions and the Key Facts document, and that you satisfy the qualifying conditions detailed in these documents.
3 years of Accident & Theft Cover for your Kindle
The vast majority of Kindle failures occur because of accidents. With the 3-Year Warranty + Accident Protection & Theft Cover for Kindle, you are protected from day one if breaks occur because, for example:
- It is knocked of a table
- You drop it in water
- It is stolen
- It is chewed, smashed, or trodden
In addition to accidents and theft, the 3-Year Warranty also covers you from all electrical and mechanical breakdowns two extra years after Amazon's one year manufacturer warranty ends. This includes battery replacement if the maximum charge falls below one-half of the original potential.
Your 3-Year Warranty Coverage Includes:
- Up to 3 Kindle replacements, with no excess or fees
- Hassle-Free Express delivery both ways
Easy Claims Filing
The claim process is painless - start by calling 020 3356 6205, 7am to 9pm GMT, 7 days a week.
Broken Devices: SquareTrade will ship a replacement Kindle to you (same or newer model depending on availability). You will also receive a pre-paid shipping label to send back the damaged Kindle to the depot. A valid credit card is required on file to process an advanced exchange. If you don't return the damaged Kindle within 30 days, you will be charged the price of the replacement device.
Stolen Devices: If your device is stolen, you should notify the police and obtain a police crime reference number. When you call to file your claim, we will firstly verify this crime reference number, and then we will ship the replacement device.
SquareTrade has designed the warranty with your needs in mind. They make it easy for you to:
Know Your Options
Before getting a SquareTrade Warranty for your Kindle, you should know that you may be covered in other ways. Here's a look at some of the options you have:
Other Things You Should Know
- Upon purchase, you will get an email. This is your official confirmation of a purchase. A paper confirmation will also be sent to you by post. So as to offer an efficient customer experience, SquareTrade may also contact you about your purchase by telephone.
- Please read the terms and conditions from the link at the top of the page. There is also a link to an easy-to-understand Key Facts Document with a summary of answers to the main questions you may have.
- Start Date: Warranty lasts three years from Kindle purchase date. Your warranty plan begins on the date you purchased your Kindle and is inclusive of the manufacturer warranty period. For pre-ordered products or items that are delivered late, call SquareTrade to extend your warranty plan to the actual shipping date. If you have an issue and are covered by the manufacturer at that time, you'll be directed to the manufacturer first.
- For assistance please call 020 3356 6205. Call us 7am-9pm GMT, 7 days a week - an agent is always happy to assist you.
SquareTrade - The Top-Rated Warranty for Service*
*As rated by consumers across Amazon.com, ResellerRatings.com, and NexTag.com.