TOP 500 REVIEWERon 23 January 2015
Well written, informed and particularly helpful for anyone who is new to tablets or Kindle Fire. It explains in simple language everything you need to know from the time the box is opened. Concise and clear, it's a handy reference, particularly good at explaining how to manage and transfer music, books etc from a PC.
on 20 March 2017
Now I know how to use it I like it better
on 30 August 2017
All questions answered. No problem.
on 6 December 2015
very helpful
on 11 September 2017
Insufficient detail on navigating menus.
on 21 August 2017
Cool manual.
on 30 December 2013
Excellent book bought this after trolling through the numerous titles and for the price. As a newbie to kindle fire found it very useful and informative some of the information are based on the American models which differs from the New kindle fire (British) which the one I have is minus a camera but I bought it too read books not take photos.All in all very practical and some good advice would recommend to anyone who has just bought a kindle fire hd as it comes minus a manual and for the price £0.77p great
on 24 August 2017
I got this book because I have ordered the kindle8hd. It hasn't arrived yet, but this book will give me a heads up when it does!! Downloading to the kindle fire I already have is a little quicker than the post!!
on 19 December 2013
Clearly American Kindles have different layouts and menus to UK models.
The descriptions and pictures are of very little use.
I bought the book because I wanted to have the page open at an appropriate spot and play with the Kindle functions at the same time.(Black mark for Amazon, by the way, for not producing a downloadable, PRINTABLE user guide.) Having the guide only on the device is not easy for many of us.
I have returned the book!
on 13 August 2013
Because there is no manual, just basic instructions this User Manual was very helpful, and I would recommend any new purchaser using this too.