on 27 December 2012
wanted a book which would explain how the kindle worked but as with the other not much better why does kindle not have instruction booklet
on 1 December 2012
Waste of money for UK owners and far too much waffle. I would definitely not recommend buying this. Americans only should buy.
on 9 April 2013
Although I have not fully read through the book, todate I have enjoyed what I have read and sooner or later will be putting into practice all the ideas & tips the book presents to the reader. A Good Buy
on 8 April 2013
Maybe younger people could manage without, but I am of an older generation so technology doesn't come naturally to me. I found the book to be helpful, I haven't referred to it recently. I followed the recommendations so maybe that helped. I would recommend this book.
on 19 July 2013
A pity about the American spelling but I suppose you can't have everything. This is a very informative book written by someone who knows his subject well. As often happens with experts they tend to mention items is passing that mean nothing to your average user, like me. What for example is Silk? I have never heard of it. One thing it does not mention (at least I couldn't find it on my first read. I have tried to get on the internet when away from my router and all I get is a list of Barcelona names that mean nothing to me.
on 9 March 2013
This is written in simple to understand text, not complicated or loads of jargon, and the info is easy to apply. Having put off looking for tech help this has encouraged me to explore the capabilities of my Kindle more.
on 19 January 2013
If Ronald Reagan had never become an actor, would he have ever become president of the USA? What would have happened if John Lennon and Paul McCartney had decided on calling the group Goatman and the brilliant light in the wood? Who knows? Don't bother looking for the answers in this book because you won't find them.
on 20 May 2013
The battery don't last longer than two days and even when swiched off Wi Fi.
As a use like a IPad for access to Internet can not be compared.
As a kindle to read the books is OK but short last and needs to be charged constantly.
on 9 March 2013
This is helping me understand the kindle fire . I have found it very useful thanks will be able to get more fun out of the kindle now.
on 7 January 2013
Some useful information for new users. Handy hints and tips. Recommended if you're not familiar with kindle fire and how to use it