on 20 December 2012
I don't think this can really be called an in-depth guide. I expected a lot more tips ans tricks from it than it gave. Most things it tells you can be found by trial and error in using the Kindle Fire HD. I am tempted to buy another guide when there are more reviews on alternatives.It may be useful for someone with no experience with tablets, but although I have only very limited experience ( my wife's iPad ) and she usually sorts it out if I get stuck, I did not find this guide very informative.
on 12 November 2012
We found this a very useful book to assist in my wife having to learn how to use a touch tablet, only ever having used Windows desk and laptops before. Good value and not too complicated.
on 24 December 2012
I didnt find this book any more helpfull in using the Kindle Fire HD, than just delving into it myself. No new tips that cant be found by use.
on 30 December 2012
I have only just started this book so can't say a lot about it at this moment but looking foreward to get my impression of it.
on 8 December 2012
A help in finding out how to use my Kindle Fire HD, as I was a complete newcomer to the touch entries
on 25 November 2012
Not as in depth as I hoped and the turning off running apps is not that straight forward as they explain. Good for those new to this technology but has limitations.
on 27 February 2013
The kindle fire + fire hd fire tricks secrets book is quite a good book gives you plenty tips for your kindle
on 28 November 2012
I found just reading this book, hugely helpful,I I am going on now to try out it's advise and tips