on 18 September 2013
It's great for complete beginners to tablets. It includes all the stuff you need to know, but it isn't for me. I found it useless for me as I'm used to using tablets and smart phones. If you are a computer beginner then this book is for you.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 24 July 2017
good hankyou
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 25 July 2013
I'm over 60 years old and have just obtained my Kindle Fire HD, I wanted to know how to use this product and searched on the Amazon site, but only a 1 page help guide that shows you how to turn the Fire on but very little else.
while searching for books I came across this book, Well it may be only a few pages but it advises you on how to set up your e-mail account and how to add and remove items from your favourites along with how to delete items from the carousel ETC.
Come on Amazon not all of us are computer geniuses at least you could provide an operating manual so we can learn how to operate this product.
If you are a novice like me then get this? it helped me 5 STARS
0Comment| 44 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 29 May 2013
Easy to read, follow and understand in such a short space of time. Hope follow up book is just as easy
on 9 January 2014
I am 76yrs of age and as far as the grandchildren are concerned not completely IT literate, However after reading my Which magazine I thought I might like to indulge myself. However like most of my age group I wanted to " LOOK BEFORE I LEAPT"
After reading the Kindle Fire HDX Guide, SO EASY, EVEN IF YOU THINK YOU WILL NOT GET THE HANG OF IT, YOU WILL. I am now convinced that although I already have a Kindle E reader, This new piece of equipment is probably going to be my New Year present.
Little note for young readers: We old un's will get there in the end, and have a WORLD of experience to impart.
on 14 August 2013
everything works - even for me, a stroke-symptomed disabled pensioner. And the images are really excellent and attractive. I knew it would be good but it is even better than good - and I wouldn't be without it.
on 19 July 2013
An essential guide for the clueless. Highly informative in a format easily understood. I now feel less scared about tackling the enormous world kindle fire hd has opened. Well done the authors. Muiras
on 23 August 2013
This is a very easy guide to follow. Helps out with things that I never knew the Kindle does. Would recommend to anyone buying a kindle fire.
on 4 August 2013
Came across a slight problem with my Kindle Fire HD ( not technical or anything like that ) downloaded the User Guide and the problem was solved in seconds. Because the download was instant the answer was there straight away. Easy to read, easy to operate. Top marks.
on 28 July 2013
I downloaded this thinking I wasn't that clued up on my Kindle but after reading I realised I was so I have now downloaded the beginner to expert wish me luck x