Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£13.47

on 14 April 2014
All the "Dummies "series are good simple guides, a pity the Kindle do not give one to the punters who buy the kindle.
on 9 January 2015
Having treated myself to a Kindle Fire HDX7 for Christmas, I purchased this to add a bit of background knowledge. Easy to read, some of it is common sense but other bits not so obvious if you are coming to tablets from the wrong side of 60. Useful guide.
on 20 April 2015
I have found it useful and easy to use. While I have been confident when using a PC for a number of years despite being self-taught, this takes me beyond my long-term knowledge of the technology involved in a no-nonsense way without feeling that I am being talked-down to.
on 26 October 2015
This was intended to assist me with my 3rd generation of Fire. I bought a manual for the Fire HD but never had cause to use it. This is a well enough laid out guide to the key features of the HDX and Fire family. It has some information I may find useful in the future, but not needed to date.
My interest is in the finer points of reading graphic novels, the reason I bought a fire in the first place, which appears to have evolved with the HDX . The reading features were not comprehensively covered.
Firefly isn't listed at all but Mayday is discussed, so a little out of touch with the current product.
I bought or previewed several other related ebooks and by comparison this represents poor value. This has been the least satisfactory 'Dummies' book I've purchased.
on 16 January 2015
It covers most things that my wife and I need except perhaps how to import contacts. There is a great deal to learn and this book covers most aspects. It is only the start however and it seems that there is no substitute for diving in and having a go
on 1 January 2014
A great book easy to read and very informative I hope the rest is as good as the first four chapters especially for an oldie table novice like me.
on 11 March 2016
Not written for dummies. The word 'dummy' is demeaning enough but has been accepted by most to mean 'not computer literate'. This book needs an introduction to present the Kindle to the older generation, i.e. technophobics.
This book has presented the required information; it's all there, but there are several instances where pictures are not on the same page as the descriptions. This is very confusing.
on 13 October 2014
This book was dearer than the other instruction books I bought,it tells you exactly what I needed
You get what you pay for. If its cheap it usually is
on 15 January 2016
I am a 75 year old technophobe. I first ordered the online version but could not jump about the chapters which is why I ordered the hard copy.
I am still trying to cope with various parts of the "manual" particularly "Cloud" I have our daughter visiting tomorrow when hopefully all will be revealed and I can respond "EXCELLENT"
on 20 February 2014
The book gives clear instructions and information on how to get the maximum use out of my Kindle Fire HD.