on 30 January 2013
Even though I have the Kindle Fire - not the HD I decided to purchase this ebook to see if I could learn anything I hadn't already gleaned through trial and error. I was pleased to discover that there were quite a few things I had previously been unaware of. However the one app I tried to download to check the battery was not available to anyone living in the UK - I don't really understand why that should be. I checked on the UK site but it wasn't listed.

Despite all that I think it is a worthwhile book for anyone who has recently purchased a Kindle Fire HD and also anyone who has purchased the more basic model.
on 4 February 2013
What you get here is a great guide for Kindle Fire HD beginners. All of the basics are explained along with some really useful tips such as how to remove those annoying Ads and the best ways to conserve the battery. A useful reference guide.
on 28 January 2013
A short but sweet intro to the kindle hd . Will
be attempting the off conversion described within the text.
on 22 May 2013
This was OK but I would really prefer one as an ordinary book that I could lookl at away from the Kindle.Its a bit difficult to look something up and then have to shut it down to see on the Kindle what you have been studying
on 21 December 2013
tells you exactly how you can make your kindle work for you,
informative of the various apps that are available to make this happen,,
on 7 October 2014
Too basic for my needs, thus I guess I'm not a beginner.
on 27 February 2013
Too brief, with little detail to show you how to do things. Very few pages.OK for an overview but far better material around albeit at a higher price
on 10 April 2016
No good
on 5 March 2013
There is very little in this guide that is relevant for a first time user. It is also very American biased.
on 27 August 2016