on 8 June 2014
Honestly the only people I can see needing this are six year old who are trying to publish their 'Teddy goes to the moon' story they wrote in school last week via their dad's Amazon account. And even they may laugh at the pure garbage in this book.

'Publish cooking books under the name Baker' - seriously? And should those of us who write history try to call ourselves Tesubodi, or Caesar?

The book is comprised of basic tips that I assume are meant to help people who want to self publish, correct me if I am wrong but this is self published also. Now I know you can find some good self published works but at the end of the day nine times out of ten a self published author has gone down that road because there is not a single publisher willing to accept them.

Sorry, but to those people who have not sold a single copy this will not make you the next JK. Gods it will probably not get you two sales.

You are better investing you time contacting reviewers, publishers, agents and readers that you are reading this garbage.
on 28 June 2014
Before leaving this review having originally downloaded it for free, I double-checked the book's current ranking on Amazon.co.uk, the result = Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #163,115 Paid in Kindle Store

Whilst I think that this is all the information you need to decide on whether or not to buy this book, if you do go ahead and purchase, please be aware that following some of the advice contained within this book may result in the suspension of your Amazon publishing account.
on 8 June 2014
There's nothing here that you won't find on the web if you search for info on generating Kindle sales. There are also dozens of books containing even more information available for free. The book says they aren't revealing all their secrets and points you to their site offering publishing and promotion services. Oh dear...
on 1 July 2014
I kid you not when I say my sales have gone from 30 a day to 140 a day thanks to some of these tips. I've recommended it to friends also as the advice is superb.