Kinder Perfect LLC KinderPerfect - A Timeout for Parents Party Card Game
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- MOMS NIGHT OUT: Laugh at the challenges of parenthood with 200 hilarious cards crowdsourced from actual parents. Paris perfectly with a glass of mummy juice.
- PARENTS NIGHT IN: Mix with Cards Against Humanity to add spice to your next get-together and ensure at least one parent is embarrassed afterwards.
- BABY SHOWERS: Surprise expecting mums and new parents with tales of poop, puke, and Caillou - the triptych of modern parental terror.
- FAMILY REUNIONS: Learn fun facts about your childhood and your relatives parenting skills without the crassness of Cards Against Humanity.
- MADE BY PARENTS: Designed by a real American family, printed by a family business in Texas, and absolutely no stuffed animals were harmed in the production of these cards.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
KinderPerfect is a new card game for frazzled parents to turn the everyday pain of parenthood into an excuse for mommy juice!
KinderPerfect can be played alone or added to Cards Against Humanity. Either way, there are four times when KinderPerfect is better than unfiltered Netflix:
- Moms' night out to laugh at the challenges of parenthood.
- Baby showers to surprise new parents with the joys of poop.
- Birthday parties to break the ice with other parents you hardly know.
- Family get-togethers where Cards Against Humanity is too crass.
The "Parent" player will read out a red Question Card and other players will submit their white Answer Cards. The Parent picks the winner they like the best, well, because they said so. The winner then becomes the Parent for the next round. You win by amassing useless parenting Question Cards, just like in real life!
You should always play with copious refreshments and really good friends - even your parents.What They Say
Parents and the press love KinderPerfect:
- "KinderPerfect is the perfect excuse to pour a little (or a sh*tload) of wine and hang out with like-minded friends." - Scary Mommy
- "Good news, parents! There's now a version of 'Cards Against Humanity' that you can really relate to." - Parenting
- "You're going to love this Cards Against Humanity parody made just for parents." - PopSugar
- "Got mine and I love them! They're hilarious, even made my husband laugh (and he's been saying a parent set wouldn't be as funny as the originals)." - Rebecca, Kickstarter Backer
- "We just finished playing straight through. Love the game and will be adding it into our Cards Against Humanity deck for some more laughs. Thanks for an amazing game." - Chris, Kickstarter backer
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Oh and as you might notice, there are bad words in the deck, but they are usually starred out in case little ones are around, so players can self-censor if need be. I liked that option as I don't like to cuss in general and we get loud when playing KinderPerfect and I don't want my kids to hear swear words.
When there are no kids around, like on Moms Nights out, I like to combine KinderPerfect with Cards Against Humanity, which creates a whole new, twisted game. The red cards contrast with the black ones, and everyone gets excited when we come back round to them. The white cards play just like CAH white cards, just better for parents. Combined, you get combos that make everyone crack up.
Overall, a great game for every parent. On their Facebook page, the creators talk about elementary school and tween expansion packs in 2017 - I can't wait!
My *only* complaint is that I wish there were more red cards, the ratio there seems a bit unbalanced. I can't wait for expansions!!