on 23 June 2016
Overall, very happy. Some of these stories were 5* quality, some maybe just 3* - I'll let you decide. Besides the last one (which is a teaser for a longer, clearly interesting, book) they have resolution, sometimes surprising too!! I won't give anything away.

You can't go too wrong - the typos and formatting issues I can read through - so that aside, download, enjoy and then pick up more novels by those you liked most.
on 16 October 2014
I have never been a fan of short stories, however some of these are really quite good. In particular the ones by Nick Stephenson, Kay Hadashi and Alan McDermott, possibly because they were slightly longer than the others but I think they were well written with an interesting storyline, will be reading other works by these authors.
on 9 March 2017
EFFICIENCY AT IT'S BEST !
on 26 May 2017
Some great stories
on 18 April 2015
good book
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 3 October 2014
This collection is a decent selection of short thriller / crime stories. They range from about 8 print pages to 95 print pages (equivalent), so it is easy to pick up and put down if you are looking for quick reads. It has been a while since I read anything other than full length novels, so I thought I would give this a go for a change of authors and for convenient, quick entertainment. Overall, the stories are well told and interesting, although the short story format does leave you wanting more at times. I will certainly try other books by some of the authors, as the quality was pretty good for a free Kindle book. The collection seemed to load and run OK on my Android Tablet running the Kindle App.

The product page has a precis of each story, so I am not going to spoil things by addding any more info.
on 14 June 2014
Reason I choose this book was that I needed something with a bit of a mystery and to keep me occupied on a long flight ,also as I am one of the worst sleepers this was a good book to pick up any time of day or night ,there are some good stories in this collection I would recommend the collection to people that like a good thriller
on 6 June 2014
This is a great collection of short stories. Great quick reads that keep you guessing until the very last page of each book.