- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Continuum (1 July 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1847064612
- ISBN-13: 978-1847064615
- Product Dimensions: 13.8 x 1.8 x 21.6 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 275,442 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Kierkegaard's Fear and Trembling: A Reader's Guide (A Reader's Guides) Paperback – 1 Jul 2010
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Clare Carlisle's patient and probing orchestration of the many levels and the smallest details of this thrillingly complex text promises to be as illuminating for Kierkegaard scholars as it is useful for those approaching it for the first time." - Stephen Mulhall, University of Oxford, UK
About the Author
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?