on 31 December 2012
I paid £9 for these and they arrived quickly, not that fast but way faster than the estimated delivery date I was given. They are quite small, so wouldn't work for children over the age of about 7, and they are very thin so you wouldn't want to be using them on rocky hills with a small amount of snow covering! But for general sledge use they're great.
on 24 January 2013
Just wanted others to know before ordering these sledges, we used them for one day and after a couple of runs both had cracks in them. My children are 7 and 4 so not to big for them.
They seem to be made from not very strong plastic, would not recommend
on 6 January 2013
for the money we paid for these 2 items i was pleasently suprised, only problem is the weather man got it wrong and we didnt get any snow :(
on 5 January 2013
These are small sledges so not suitable for a mum or dad to have a go on. But I purchased them for two small kids, arrived quickly so very pleased.
on 11 February 2013
Both brake handles on both sledges broke on the first outing - one was used exclusively by my 8 year old girl, the other by my 3 year old boy.

They were cheap and so they get up to 'I don't like it' on the rating stars but that's all that can be said about them.
on 20 February 2013
These sledges are great for the price I would say they are a little small for children older than 5, my 1 year old loved it. My 3 year old is the height of some 4/5 year olds and he looked a little cramped on it. So we got him a bigger one from B & Q.
on 21 January 2013
They fell to bits after 30 min of sledging by a 4 and 5 yr old so not a good buy at all
on 22 December 2012
sledges have been bought for our grandchildren, nephews and niece for christmas so they have not yet been unwrapped but i am sure they will be fine and fun.
on 28 January 2015
Bought these for my nieces who took them skiing with them and used them on a night on the sledge runs. Performed brilliantly. Really reasonable price for two.
on 28 February 2013
These were brought as a xmas present for my children although we did not get any snow till after xmas my children had a fab time using them when it did snow