on 22 December 2014
I bought this for my niece she dropped it once it all fell apart but I put it back together since then it's been working perfectly next time they should put an adjustable hoop for your finger overall its cheap you can't complain.
on 15 January 2013
A stocking filler for my young daughter. It's not really educational but it is good fun and a staple for any child. The lights make it that little more fun. Was sent quickly and packaged well too.
on 8 December 2013
This yo yo looked great as a cheap stocking filler for my nephews. But when you order multiple Yo Yo's you get charged MULTIPLE times for delivery.

£3:99 delivery X4 (in my case) is a total rip off!!!

I'll never buy anything from this company again.
on 24 December 2014
I know it's cheap but the quality is extremely poor in both appearance and function. When used by an adult light fails to turn on. Not likely to work at all for a child. The two sides are very wobbly relative to each other and the unit snapped after little handling. Look elsewhere.
review image
on 11 December 2013
Bought these as stocking fillers for the grandchildren. Sure they will all love them and sure grandparents will have a go as well!
on 22 February 2014
I liked this yo-yo until it broke!

I purchased this for one of my nephews as part of his Christmas present. Unfortunately, it didn't last two minutes and broke when using it for the first time!

A waste of money!

Not impressed!!
on 2 January 2015
Wrong colour received.ordered blue,received green. Otherwise good condition.
on 17 January 2015
Broke the first day snapped in half! junk is the only word you get better quality from a cracker
on 11 October 2014
Great price, speedy delivery. Haven't tried it out yet as it is for Christmas. Thanks
on 29 January 2015
Waste of money, i bought two of these one for boy one for girl and both broke after a day.