The Kids' Book of Weather Forecasting: Build a Weather Station, "Read" the Sky and Make Predictions (Williamson Kids Can! Books): Build a ... Station, "Read" the Sky and Make Predictions Paperback – 1 Jul 2000
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Breen is the Senior Meteorologist and Planetarium Director at the Fairbanks Museum in St. Johnsbury, VT.
Friestad is a freelance writer and editor. She helped to develop Weather Tracker, an educational weather program. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
It has a hands-on style with lots of pictures, but with plenty of the real science to answer the questions that 10 year olds love to ask.
A book they can go back to again and again, whatever the weather!
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I believe it is a great book. It is written well and understandable for young children. It has several activities for the children to do. My 7 yr old loves it.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Hobbies & Interests > Science
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Meteorology
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Experiments, Instruments & Measurements
- Books > Science & Nature > History & Philosophy > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Nature > Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Nature > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Weather
- Books > Young Adult > Education & Reference