on 27 March 2009
I have used this book with my daughter Millie of 7 months and we loved learning the signs together. I found it extremely easy to use as I know all the nursery rhymes used in the book. The great thing was that the signs are repeated in each chapter so I could mark on the pages when Millie signed the sign and by the last chapter of the book, I could see at a glance we had learned a lot of signs!!

What I would say to people is that this is a workbook rather than a reading book, so if you're looking to research baby signing, then there's a lot on the internet but I also bought another signing book and found it just too much for a busy mum to take in. The Kiddisign book just makes it so simple to learn. I'm glad I just went ahead and bought it as I was a bit put off by the comment but I thought well, I can always send it back if I don't enjoy it.
on 21 January 2009
A poorly thought out product. Tons of repetition and generally rubbish.

All this same information is free online if you do a good search.

No clear research behind this and poorly presented.