on 16 September 2013
I ordered the large cardboard castle and was first sent the smaller one. The company however were great about it, admitted it was their mistake and sent me a new one (took a bit longer to receive the 2nd one) but they also kindly let me keep the 1st one also. I guess it would have been too expensive to collect it from me as it came flatpacked in a huge box that would be too big to fit in the majority of cars. The item itself was a bit flimsy and I bent a few bits of cardboard the wrong way, unintentionally, when putting the thing together so had to do a few DIY repairs. However, once built, it's pretty sturdy, and once we'd painted it pink, it looked great! The towers are big enough for 5 year old girls to stand up in and the corridor inbetween is great for crawling through and peeking out the windows. This was the perfect accessory for my daughter's princess party and although, a bit pricey for a few bits of cardboard, I would recommend it. It might not last too long but then again, it takes up so much space that you wouldn't want it to!
on 28 March 2013
This is a great buy. Used it for a 4 yr old bday party and let the children colour/paint/sticker it, climb through it and generally play games with each other around it. Great value for what it provides... It's still standing even after rough and tumble and it will be going into the garden to play in for the summer! I would highly recommend this.