on 7 June 2014
I needed a solid pair of flats as I spend a lot of time on my feet at my job and my feet are starting to feel the damage of a previous life as a professional dancer. My arches need a lot of support and any other flats in the past have also lacked arch support and were just too flimsy. I was really happy with the look and style of this product when I opened the box. They seemed substantial and I'd imagine they would be hardwearing due to the good quality material. However, when I tried these on they were much too tight at the base of the toes. When I had my friend try them on, she found the same problem although her feet are in much better shape than mine. Disappointing.
on 18 February 2014
Shoes look really nice , but Unfortunaly , far, far to small!!
I'm a normal size 8 and that's what I've ordered . Shoes came quick, got them out the box and chucked the box away ( recycle bin day ) .....I wish I hadn't , after I've tried them on I realised their more a size 7 and very narrow then an size 8 ( not even a small 8 ) .
So now I spent £20 for a pair of shoes I can't even wear and can't send back because I have not got the box :-/ .
Do i recommend those shoes...... Nope, not unless you've got very small and narrow feet and get them a size or two bigger
on 25 September 2013
Great pair of shoes, true to size, very comfortable!
I love Kickers!
Feel so happy to have got them!
Recommend the product!
Buy with confidence!
on 9 February 2014
I have rather narrow feet so slip on type shoes don't do well, usually. However, these shoes are a dream. They fit well and I will be getting another pair
on 17 April 2014
Ive been thinking about buying shoes online for a long time. I finally decided to buy these. All closed toes shoes I wear a size 5. So thats what I bought. The feels great on, nice soft bottoms when you walk. However my left foot in these shoes is closer to a 4... or maybe both are a 4.5. I've not returned them because the difference in size is not worth the trouble of a half size. :)
on 27 April 2014
Pluses:
- The insoles are great and very comfy;
- Classical look, perfect for work.

Minuses:
- gave me blisters on the heels due to frictions
- the shoes are too tight on the front (even if I ordered one size bigger) - gave me blisters as well.

Overall these are OK if you accept to suffer a bit (or maybe with socks).
on 21 January 2014
only a 3 stars cos they are more like a 7.5 not a 8 so if you order have the next size up
on 18 May 2014
Great pair of comfortable shoes, with extra cushion . Only remark is that they differ slightly from the picture as they have a strap across the foot which is not visible in the photo.I like it so it is not a negative, but recommend photos are updated.
on 12 April 2014
I am a standard size 6 and this shoe was too small by far.... Pity because they were stunning!! I was too late to return so ended up giving away. The lucky recipient highly recommends so I now debate if I buy a seven will they work?? Go hum 😃
on 1 February 2014
Really good quality shoes and very confortable.
The fitting is ok too - my foot length is 10 inch and the 6.5(UK) is just perfect.

The photos on the website, in my opinion, represent very well the real shoes.