Kickers Women's Kick Hi Core Ankle Boots, Black, 6 UK (39 EU)
Size: 6 UK|Colour: Black (Black/Black)|Change

This is my second pair of Hi-Kick boots (first one's I bought have just dropped to bits - literally having worn them to death!). I love these boots - bit stiff to start with, but they usually bed in quite quickly and fit like slippers. I do find them durable and hard wearing though, and despite them being around for years the style never seems to date. I read a few of the previous reviews about the sizes coming up small so took that advice and initially ordered a 6.5 (I'm normally a 6), but they cam up too big for me so I returned them and ordered a 6 which fit perfectly.
18 people found this helpful
on 26 September 2017
Utterly disgusted and disappointed. Even though these shoes were received on 15 August my daughter didn't start wearing them until 6 September when she returned to school. She hasn't worn them constantly as they are uncomfortable and the leather is quite stiff and today after just 2 weeks of wearing them there is a hole in the stitching between the shoes and the sole. Trying to find a way of send them back and getting a refund but cannot find how this can be done. See photo attached of fault!
review image
4 people found this helpful
on 7 October 2017
Cheap and crap shoes, My daughter has always were kickers brand shoes. I always bought them from the kickers website and wished I had with this purchase. I don't believe these to be authentic as the stitching is a lot larger and untidy something I have compared with the original and the insole is different inside. I will always buy original now as this has truly put me off... when I was trying to save a few pound, but in the long run not worth it
on 1 May 2018
I am a standard UK size 7, but according to the measurements given by Kickers, I needed an 8 - having previously had a pair for over 10 years (in size 7) I therefore ordered these in both a size 7 and size 8. The size 8 were far too long in the length, but were fine in the width. The size 7 were fine in the length and width, but obviously tighter, however, the upper was so shallow that it was squashing my toes. My left foot is slightly bigger than my right foot, but the right shoe was far tighter than the left. The cuff around the ankle was also so hard that it dug in to my ankles. These are not the same quality kickers that I once loved and wore for years - I have returned both pairs and won't try replacing them again.
on 30 March 2017
Great style boots. Very retro. I had some of these way back in 1975 as a student (yes I am an oldie, but I just dont look it or act it!) The only thing preventing me giving more stars is that they are really stiff around the ankle and rub on the ankle bone area. They are really taking some breaking in. Other than that I love them.
2 people found this helpful
on 9 March 2014
I already have a pair of these boots which quite frankly have seen better days. However, I thought I would be safe buying the size my current pair are. WRONG. Both left and right were too small, the right being painfully tight. I know they normally 'give' a tiny amount but there is no way that I would be able to wear these in. I'm very disappointed because they are a lovely colour and I have always loved the style. The strange thing is when you stand them side to side with my current pair they look almost identical. Having said that it is where the part with the red tag joins where the problem is so maybe they just aren't made to give a little anymore. Shame. Hence the 3 star rating.
on 11 December 2016
Broke in a few months waste of money. I paid this money for shoes to last at leat until the end of the academic year for my daughter, it didn't last 8 months, I am better off buying from the cheap store.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on 1 February 2018
A gift from my late mother, these boots take me back to being a teenager again! Over recent years, I have sadly developed gout in my feet and it is difficult to find something that is both stylish yet comfortable during a flare up. These boots are so comfortable that sometimes I don't even notice if my foot is starting a flare up. There is no rival to Kickers - they are a law unto themselves, they never go out of fashion and they always fit perfectly. I adore them!
on 15 July 2017
Already purchased these before from Amazon as at least half the price than if buying direct from Kickers. Not keen myself but my daughter likes them and its what they all wear at school! Very hard and stiff, takes a while to break in and soften. Usually last about 6mths before you notice the sosl going. The heel is hollow so will eventually wear away, when that happens, shd complains about wet feet but having worn from September -spring, she then switches to ballet pumps.
on 15 October 2016
These are perfect! Just as disired :) you may wish to stuff them with socks over night to help break them in lol! Excellent buy and great quality
review image