Ki: A Practical Guide for Westerners Paperback – 1 Oct 1986
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Explains how to develop one's Ki, or vital energy, through calligraphy, martial arts, massage, Noh drama, the tea ceremony, and the game of Go, and discusses self-defence and personal effectiveness.
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I will definetely buy more from this seller.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Other Religions > Eastern Mystical Philosophy
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Philosophy > History
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Philosophy > Non-Western
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Combat Sports & Self-Defence > Martial Arts