- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 4424 KB
- Print Length: 290 pages
- Publisher: Morgan James Publishing; Csm edition (1 April 2011)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00513MNXS
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,735,113 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£30.95|
Save £15.36 (50%)
3 Keys to Keeping Your Teen Alive: Lessons for Surviving the First Year of Driving Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
We teach our teens to drive, but sometimes we forget to give them information about the actual vehicle they are driving. Anne Marie Hayes believes teens should understand the cars they drive. There is a section on the battery, tires, oil and fluids. One section covers how to jump start a car and change a flat tire. This was a great review for me since I don't always think about my car and maintenance until the warning light appears.
In particular, I appreciated the section on helping a new driver plan how much time to allow driving somewhere. Personally, I never seem to give myself enough time and always feel rushed to get somewhere, so I thought it was a great idea to helps teens plan out the time before the driving. There is also a teen-parent contract that removes the gray area about the family driving rules and instills consequences. And lastly, there is a section devoted to adjusting mirrors so there are no blind spots! I have yet to try this, but I have high expectations that it will work.
I found this book incredibly informative, and it reveals so many important driving factors.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Adult & Continuing Education > Career Guidance
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Home Schooling
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Raising Children > Teenagers
- Books > Reference > Transport > Automotive > Driving & the Highway Code
- Books > Science & Nature > Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies
- Books > Young Adult
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Education & Reference > Education > Parent Participation
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Parenting & Families > Parenting > School-Age Children
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Parenting & Families > Parenting > Teenagers
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Professional & Technical > Automotive
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Professional & Technical > Transportation