- Hardcover: 224 pages
- Publisher: Bantam Press (22 Nov. 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0593078373
- ISBN-13: 978-0593078372
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 2.3 x 21 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (20 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 57,290 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Keys Hardcover – 22 Nov 2016
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"Fascinating...offers insight into a world that is unimaginable to most." ( The best hip-hop autobiographies, Guardian)
From the hip-hop impresario and social media guru DJ Khaled, a motivational selection of his 'keys' to successSee all Product description
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Highly recommend this book, as you can apply it to all areas of life
DJ Khaled is clearly a very nice man and an outstanding Snapchatter. And he produced 'All I Do Is Win'; the greatest anthem of all time. But Khaled is no author.
Sorry to be a "They". Bless Up.
0/5 for content. This book gets 2/5 simply for its badass front and back covers.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I'm not sure if it is because I followed DJ Khaled before this book, but now the way this book is written feels like he is talking to you. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Kindle Customer
THEY don't want you to be successful! THEY don't want you to win!Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer