on 23 November 2006
I was truly amazed at the spiritual insight that Tozer displayed in his writing. I don't think he suffered fools gladly but his vision of a extensively erroneous present day church was absolutely profound. He is a Christian author who certainly made me stand back in awe at the man's God given insight into how heretical the present church of our Lord Jesus Christ has apostasised from that which was established in the book of Acts. Thank God for men like Tozer who can shock us out of our Evangelical stupor but not submerge us into the present heresy in the Charismatic/Pentecostal hype and nonsense. I would thoroughly recommend this book for anyone who is emerging from that stupor into the light and truth of our Lord Jesus Christ.
on 8 January 2013
Certainly 5 star! Have read a couple of times and will no doubt read again. Love Tozers books as they take you to places which challenge, change and bless you.
on 18 August 2010
It's a small book packed with powerful TRUTHS. You want to be a real, truthful child of God, then get it at once.