- This product is covered by Snugg’s lifetime guarantee Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 20% on a Snugg 2 in 1 Stylus Pen - Silver when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by TheSnugg. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 20% on a Snugg 2 in 1 Stylus Pen - Black when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by TheSnugg. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on a Snugg Messenger Bag (Brown) when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by TheSnugg. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on a Snugg Rucksack when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by TheSnugg. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on a Snugg Apple Watch Genuine Black Leather Strap 42mm when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by TheSnugg. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on a Snugg iPhone 6s Plus Flip Black Leather when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by TheSnugg. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on a Snugg iPhone 6s Flip Case in Black Leather when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by TheSnugg. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on a Snugg Macbook Air 13 Wallet Case in Black Leather when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by TheSnugg. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
iPad Mini Keyboard, Snugg™ [Black] Wireless Bluetooth iPad Mini 1/2/3 Keyboard Case Cover [Lifetime Guarantee] 360° Degree Rotatable Keyboard
|Sale:||£39.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£29.99 (43%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Multi-angle adjustments to meet your visual needs.
- High Quality Lightweight Materials
- Fits the iPad Mini & iPad Mini 2 with retina perfectly with sleek and stylish design
- Bluetooth interface with long battery life
- Full Access to all Ports while itÕs cased
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Due to its innovative design, the keyboard is the case! The iPad Mini & iPad Mini 2 with Retina keyboard case combines a wireless keyboard with a built-in 360 degree rotating iPad stand. This tablet-protecting case is smart, sleek and resilient. Simply slot your iPad Mini or iPad Mini 2 with Retina into the ultra-thin PC case to secure your device. It's then both extremely quick and easy to pair the wireless keyboard over Bluetooth with your iPad. Once connected, features include a home screen key which allows you to quickly exit an application. Shortcut combination keys work too. No batteries needed as you can charge the keyboard via a USB cable - this is provided as part of the product. With an operating distance of 10 meters you can take the iPad out of the case and still use the keyboard! Great if you're working on something in a group or conference situation and everyone needs to see the screen.
- 360 Degree Rotating iPad Stand
- Smart, Sleek and Resilient
- Wireless Keyboard
- Operating Distance of 10 Meters
Why Buy From SnuggTM?
- SnuggTM Promise
- Worldwide Brand
- Trusted Brand & Product Used By Google, Coca Cola, Range Rover & Many More
1) Turn your iPad over
2) On the back, near the bottom, the Model Number will be printed in tiny letters
3) Reference the model numbers below to determine your iPad version:
iPad 1: A1219 or A1337
iPad 2: A1395, A1396 or A1397
iPad 3: A1416, A1430 or A1403
iPad 4: A1458, A1459 or A1460
iPad Mini: A1432, A1454 or A1455
iPad Air: A1474 or A1475
iPad Mini with Retina: A1490
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 1:08 Mins|
I was concerned because the page doesn't mention the air 2 at all, but on Snugg's web page you are directed here to purchase the iPad 2 version.
Anyway I took a gamble and it fits, cut outs all align perfectly and the product seems great quality.
I hope this review helps others air 2 users to purchase this great but of kit!
So, my updated review.... I have used the keyboard, but not heavy use, but have charged it when it's ran down, given it full charges so have worked and charged the battery properly. I didn't use my iPad for 3 days last week but both iPad and keyboard battery were full. Switching iPad and keyboard on I was a bit confused why the keyboard had no life in it, it hadn't been left switched on.. Astonished how 3 days of non use would drain the battery. I plugged it in to charge it and the charging light would stay on for about a minute and then dimly flash before going off again.
Trying several different charging leads made no difference. I left it on charge to see if it was still accepting the charge but a couple of hours later, still dead.
So disappointed as the case was an absolute must have, but as for lasting just 5 months? No, am afraid to me, it's not worth the money
It's refreshing to be able to see and access the FULL screen on this device. The Ipad Mini is NOT exposed at the back of the device; it but snaps, quite securely, into the hollow surround. All ports are accessible.
The screen frame is not up in the air (as it might look on the picture). Indeed the bracket you can see is much closer to the keyboard and is probably only 4mm high. It can swivel without touching any keys. It can also tilt away to up to 180 degrees, but works fine at 45 degrees, which is more than adequate. Any more than that and the ipad becomes heavier than the keyboard, thus raising the keyboard into the air!
I am not sure why you'd want it to swivel left and right, but If the person next to you on a train or aircraft wants to share the movie or ask what you're working on, you can twist the screen. There was no issue with balance ratio when turning the screen around and there is sufficient friction on all joints.
There are 3 coloured LED's (Amber Caps Lock, Red Battery and Blue Blu-Tooth connect); plus a connect button and keyboard on/off switch. You get a 3 foot USB to mini USB cable for charging the keyboard (the thin samsung style connector) and the charge will last for weeks.
The keys feel about the same as they do on most of these style keyboards, but they are nearer to the front edge leaving the space for switches and buttons at the top, which makes it feel a more natural typing position.Read more ›
Encased in a hard shell that covers the back of the iPad, with the keyboard acting as a clamshell to protect the screen, this case is much better at protecting the device than some soft keyboard cases. The keys are excellent, as well. I've had cheap £10 cases where the keys were so basic they never registered when typing fast, but these are great and responsive.
The swivel feature allows you to use the tablet without the keyboard but still in the case, the keyboard simply tucks behind. It does add some extra depth, of course, but not as much as you'd expect. The hinges are stiff enough to keep the screen upright (like a laptop) for typing or, turned around, watching video.
There's a light on the top to show when the keyboard is on or the battery is low and charging is done via a standard micro-USB. Although it would have been great to charge using the same Apple Lightning port, at least this means you can use any cheap micro-usb cable and charge at the same time you put your iPad on charge. That said, the battery lasts for ages, anyway.
My 9 year old daughter is thrilled with her pink case and the range of colours is another good reason to choose these Snugg cases. It's ideal for her, acting as a stand for watching TV on her iPad or for using it as a basic laptop for school homework.
Overall a very easy recommendation.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good product with quick responsive keys. I am a touch typist so it is important that the keys are reachable for me and I have no problem with it. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Jimi
SNUGG FIT FOR LIFE BLUE 360 BLUETOOTH KEYBOARD CASE
I purchased one of these keyboards for my apple iPad pro 12. Read more
I love this key board. The keys are so comfortable and easy to touch. I especially like the backlit feature as I have a problem with seeing black keys. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Kasparas
Half the keys didn't work and the hinge on the case is very wobly.
Definitely not worth the money and have to send it back
Brilliant keyboard I am writing this review on it! Syncs better than other Bluetooth keyboards to my iPad and very easy to use, plus swivel function fantastic and overall a solid... Read morePublished 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
Bought this for my Dads iPad. He loves it and finds it very easy to use. He is able to type for hours on it, which is why I wanted to buy it. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Grace Erin Towler
This good in terms of functionality, but it makes what is a very portable iPad Air2 into a small, very heavy laptop. I can't believe the difference it has made to the weight. Read morePublished 4 days ago by J Sunderland
I took delivery of this case/keyboard on 28th May 2016..... After fifty days of use it is now unfit for purpose. The iPad will not adjust without falling down. Read morePublished 7 days ago by 🌻sunshine girl🌻
I ordered two of these, one which worked fine but the other is faulty. The customer service has been shocking to the point of non existent!! Read morePublished 8 days ago by Carol Bruce