iPad Air Keyboard Cover, Sharon UltraThin Magnetic Aluminium Keyboard Case Stand | with AutoSleep | QWERTY Layout
|Sale:||£24.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£5.00 (17%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- For iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Air & iPad Air 2 keyboard: Allows pleasant writing and transforms the iPad into a notebook. The practical keyboard is suitable for frequent use and snapped onto the iPad offers efficient and relieable protection for the vulnerable screen. Made of aluminum, the Sharon cover is very sturdy and at the same time lightweight - with only 247 grams. The built-in lithium battery allows for an uninterrupted working time of up to 90 hours and up to 90 days in standby mode.
- Bluetooth gives you the freedom to connect keyboard and iPad Air without any annoying cables. Function keys on the keyboard allow you to easily control brightness, volume as well as other functions.
- The Sharon UltraThin Keyboard Cover is compatible with the following models: iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Air & Air 2, iPad 5 MD785FD / A, MD786FD / A, MD787FD / A, MD788FD / A, MD789FD / A, MD790FD / A, ME898FD / A, ME906FD / A (wifi ) ME987FD / A, ME988FD / A, MD791FD / A, MD792FD / A, MD793FD / A, MD795FD / A, MD794FD / A, MD796FD / A ( cellular )
- It comes with a convenient protective pouch, which protects keyboard and iPad from dust and dirt.
- LEICKE: Premium quality from your friendly supplier in Leipzig, Germany
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The Apple iPad Air/iPad Air 2 Ultrathin Aluminium Magnetic Keyboard Cover (QWERTY layout) is a perfect and stylish solution to carry your iPad safely with you when you are on the go.
The iPad 5 cover is the ideal 3 in 1 accessory for your tablet:
1. It comes with a built-in Bluetooth keyboard for convenient, responsive typing. The keyboard is recessed so that its keys do not leave any unwelcome imprints on the display.
2. It is a useful iPad stand for comfortable writing and viewing.
3. It is a modern, functional and stylish display protection during transport that can easily be attached to your iPad by means of a clever magnetic hinge. Front and back side are made of premium aluminium for even better stability.
All Product Advantages at One Glance:
- 3 in 1: iPad Air keyboard, holder/ stand and protection during transport
- Bluetooth 3.0
- QWERTY keyboard layout
- SmartCover/Autosleep funtion
- Thin, modern & stylish design
- Easy installation
- Robust aluminium housing
- LED charging status and Bluetooth connection indicator
- iPad Air & iPad Air 2, from iOS 6.0
- Bluetooth 3.0
- Rechargeable Lithium battery
- Charging time: approx. 5 h
- Uninterrupted working time: 90 h
- Standby time: 90 days
- Keyboard layout: QWERTY
- Range: 10 m
- 247 g
- iPad Air & Air 2 Aluminium Magnetic Keyboard Cover with AutoSleep, silver (QWERTY)
- USB charging cable
- LEICKE protective bag
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I had looked around for a long time at different cases / keyboards until this caught my eye, it looked simple yet stylish and looked like it would complement my tablet which lives by my side most of the day
When it arrived I was pleasantly surprised by it looks, the brushed metal finish looks very smart, definitely NOT out of place on my desk at work, the keyboard is nicely spaced and the keys require just enough effort for you to know that they are working properly, my only gripe here is the left and right cursor buttons seem to over-react and you sometimes jump past where you want to be, not enough of an issue to mark it down
The keyboard connected to my tablet almost instantly and has not yet dropped the connection. I have not counted the hours of use but it takes some serious time to wear down the charge on the keyboard and as it starts to drain you get a noticeable drop in responsiveness, so just charge it back up (which doesn't take long via a USB)
The tablet is secure in the holding tray with substantial enough support to enable me to put the tablet vertically whilst reading without any stability concerns
Only thing I would change is to add a delete button to make life easier when working with word documents
All in all a great product and highly recommended
PS forgot to say, the tablet clips securely into the keyboard surround and is very secure
This arrived within 1 day in a massive cardboard box, 90% filled with crumpled paper.
The unit itself looks good and feels well made. It has a Lithium battery which is charged with a supplied lead (normal USB to micro USB)using the galxy tablet. The tablet sits sideways and fits perfectly. There is a small stand under the back of the keyboard which helps to stabilise it. It communicates via Bluetooth so can be used with the tablet attached to the keyboard or separate.
The battery was partly charged when delivered and following the simple instructions it was paired to the tablet in a few seconds and once paired is recognised each time.
The keys feel good and operate some of the tablet's functions. When not in use the keyboard clips over the face of the tablet to give it protection during transit.
A well thought out and wel made piece of kit
Plugging a mouse in causes a mouse pointer to appear on the screen - and from that point on its just like using a mouse on a regular computer. You'll probably want your tablet in a stand for this - either the tablet is (nearly) flat on a table or your knees right in front of you for touch use, or it is on a stand so that there is space in front to use a mouse. I use a Griffin A-Frame which is designed for the iPad but works just fine for the Galaxy Tab in Portrait or Landscape, even with the USB lead connected.
Plugging in a USB memory stick causes the stick to be mounted on the tablet's file system. The Galaxy Tab reports the connection and leaves a USB symbol in the lower-right corner of the screen. To unmount the memory stick you must touch this symbol and then click on the pop-up. Once the memory stick is unmounted you get a message telling you that it is safe to remove it. While mounted you can browse the contents with applications like AndExplorer or FileExport. If you put media on the memory stick then the media scanner will (eventually) pick it up and make it available to the appropriate media player applications.
Note that the USB socket is very stiff, so I recommend you remove the adaptor from the tablet before plugging in or removing anything from the socket.Read more ›
This product gets around that problem. You are provided with two adapters - each about 1" square and slightly slimmer than the Tab itself. They are shiny black and Samsung branded and each has a little cap that protects the Tab jack when not in use.
The USB adapter has a Galaxy Tab jack (male) at one end and an aperture at the other for a USB stick. Plug the USB stick into the adapter an then plug the adapter into the Tab and the Tab will show the USB stick (in "My Files") as a separate directory. Transfer to your heart's content. Great huh?
The other adapter also has a Galaxy Tab jack (male) at one end but it has an SD Card slot at the other and you access your SD Cards using the same procedure as with the USB adapter.
You ALSO get something that looks a bit like an SD Card but it has a slot which takes Micro-SD Card and can then be slotted into the aforementioned SD adapter (are you keeping up?) so that your Tab can now access USB sticks, SD Cards and Micro SD Cards.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
perfect. very impressed,
note - I received this product at a discount for my honest and fair review. Read more
This keyboard is almost full size and as such is quite comfortable to type quickly and accurately on. Pairing is a doddle and I had it up and working with seconds. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Tony Coleby
This is a very, very nice compact bluetooth keyboard for just about any device that supports keyboards via the bluetooth connection which includes most phones and tablets, and in... Read morePublished 13 days ago by Andrew Henshaw
Great, just what I wanted a good looking quality keyboard which easily pairs with my ASUS Android tablet. Read morePublished 15 days ago by RosieSq