on 2 November 2012
The keyboard is solid, keys are good to the touch, responsive, and i really can't find anything wrong with it considering the price, which is a steal. Also has drainage holes under the front, in case of a spill, so that is a plus.
A great budget keyboard, also good for gaming, had no problems during of a few hours session of quake 3.
on 30 November 2012
I was looking for a US layout for a cheap price. This was exactly that. It works ok, all the buttons are responsive and I like the feel.
It does seem cheap, the keys seem to have stickers, and in the first few days I was afraid they would go off, but after two months I can say that they are all still there.
I guess one day they will go away, but every keyboard eventually will loose the lettering of the most used keys.
I would definitely recommend this keyboard to anyone looking for a normal keyboard with a good key-feel and a very nice price.
on 2 August 2013
the reason why i bought this item was beacuse i use these kinf of kewboard at school therefore i am most likely to to know were the kew buttons are without looking at them. for me this keyboard is great as it has all the keys also dose not make much clicking noices so this keyboard is the best to buy.
on 13 November 2014
This is a keyboard that will please professionally trained typists. It has traditional key-cap contours, good key travel and foldaway legs for rake adjustment.

I see that some reviewers are angy because it has the wrong layout for them. Look at the detailed images before you buy.

This version is almost identical to the Apple UK keyboard, requiring just a few moments to reset the ALT and CMD key functions (if you find it necessary). You can also swap the ALT and CMD keycaps, provided you turn them upside down in the process.

It's excellent value, costing a small fraction of the Apple keyboard price and lasting many, many years longer from my previous experience with a very similar Dell model.

Highly recommended. If the layout is right for you then don't hesitate.
on 2 September 2013
Usually the "Enter<--' " reverse-L-shaped key is the largest key? But on this one it is smaller than the shift keys. Usual \&|
key next-left to Z-key is moved to the above, missing bit, of the Enter key. It seems to be to give the bigger size to the left-shift key. I am keep hitting the \&| key instead of the now "<-- "shaped Enter key.
on 1 August 2014
Advantages:

- Had it over two years and still working
- DELL keyboards geniuelly last for years on end.
- Simpla and unique design.

Disadvantages:

- Price is a little on the steep end.

4/5 Star Level
on 8 October 2013
Goods arrived in perfect condition unfortunately I had not read the description properly
thinking it was a UK seller I did not realise it was a US keyboard - am getting round different keys though
on 4 August 2013
My old keyboard kept packing up, so I tried to look for one that was the same, this was the nearest, with only a couple of slight differences, which is good considering my old one was a few years old
on 8 October 2013
A nice little keyboard and great on the QWERTY bit. Some of the other symbols don't print as the keyboard shows them.
The computer appears to be set up for English UK not sure if I am missing something here. I'm using Windows 7 and have had XP in the recent past, so could be something to do with that.
It isn't a great problem as far as I'm concerned, I would like to sort it out though. Any suggestions welcome !
on 11 May 2013
Bought this after my keyboard broke, and it works perfectly, it is slimmer and nicer than my original keyboard so definately recommend this to everyone.