Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop now New Album - Steps Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 15 January 2012
This book comprises of 3 tests, non calculator, calculator allowed and mental maths. Clear instructions and clear answers with suggestions on how to improve, and a guide to judge what level your child is achieving. Well laid out and very well priced when compared to similar books by others. I found this really useful for finding out the types and levels of questions my child will be asked and getting him used to a test format. Recommended to all.
on 27 October 2013
I bought this so that I would have a better idea of what I can do to encourage and help our 8 year old .Though there is lots of free online key stage 2 stuff it is good to have a book for him to work on .
on 9 January 2013
We have not used this specific purchase yet but used the same book for my son and it worked well for him. I expect my daughter to find this equally useful. The books certainly engender working at the child's pace and they do feel a sense of achievement as they work through each page.
on 22 March 2013
To help me to gain a better understanding around the requirements for this stage and develop my delivery accordingly when working with learners.
on 15 March 2015
Rather disappointed as nowhere was it mentioned that this set does not satisfy the new 2014 curriculum. The test papers are based on the old KS2 Maths SATs structure, with a calculator and non- calculator test; the new SATs structure does not have any calculator test.
on 6 June 2014
Very good book easily explained all questions very helpful for child to practice school sat papers at home plus answers provided.
on 15 July 2013
Bought this for my son and although he got some from the school these did help him through his sats
on 13 January 2016
Very helpful and easy to understand
on 5 May 2015