- Amazon Student members get an extra 10% off this product Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Key Issues in Housing: Policies and Markets in 21st Century Britain Paperback – 27 Aug 2004
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
GLEN BRAMLEY is Professor of Urban Studies, Heriot-Watt University, UK.
MOIRA MUNRO is Professor of Housing and Social Policy, Heriot-Watt University, UK.
HAL PAWSON is Senior Research Fellow, Heriot-Watt University, UK.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?