- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Key to Advanced Latin Paperback – 21 Jul 2009
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Stephen Anderson is Senior Tutor and a former Head of Classics at Winchester College. He has many years' experience of public examining at all levels, was a Syllabus Developer for Pre-U Greek and Latin, and is co-author (with John Taylor) of "Greek Unseen Translation". James Morwood is an Emeritus Fellow of Wadham College, Oxford. He has written a number of books on Latin and Greek language and literature and coauthored "Writing Latin" (also published by Duckworth). Katharine Radice teaches Classics at Westminster School and is an experienced examiner.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Nevertheless, the translations are vaguely useful (although I believe most of them are available on the internet for free and can be found with a quick Google search) so I have given this two stars instead of one. However, I must be honest and say that had I known the content of this book prior to purchase, I would have saved my money as it offered me nothing that I could not either create for myself or find easily on the internet.