on 10 December 2013
I came across these soaps in India and searched hard to find a stockist here in the uk simply because I absolutely loved them. I always use them because they are wonderful on my sensitive skin. The herbal scent is therapeutic and lasts the whole bar too I feel I am using something pure not chemical. I gave up shower washes too and feel greener using a bar of soap with no waste in plastic bottles. 5 stars for sure!
on 17 December 2014
Love this natural soap! First time used this was on a trip to Kerala south India. I've used this ever since! My skin feels moisturised at every use and don't need to use any body cream after shower! Amazing you can also use it to wash your face. Love it!
on 12 November 2013
I discovered this soap by a friend. I wash my face too. I adore this smell of medical herbs. I like also because these soaps are handmade and we can help women in India. thoses soaps are essential for me today.
on 12 November 2013
These beautiful smelling soaps are great value. They do not go slimey like other natural soaps I have bought and they retain their shape. They smell divine and make great presents.
on 12 November 2013
These soaps are amazing. I discovered them during a trip to Kerala in India.
They smell very nice, and feel natural. I strongly recommend them.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse