on 10 September 2017
Ok, but a bit dated now.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 27 January 2002
It covers all area's around the home and explains in laymans terms how to achieve these professional lighting effects. He takes you room by room around your home and explains and inspires how to decorate you home with lighting. So before you get you paint brush out think about lighting first as it makes such a different to your home. Get it well worth the money.
Stephen Dixon
0Comment| 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 11 February 2016
I've bought two of this as a friend borrowed my first and started to apply the learning to his home and is now a new man in his old home.
I wasn't aware that Kevin McCloud wrote books.
His dress sense can put you off his abilities pertaining to architecture and building. I've bought a few of his books and between trips in my busy life I enjoy nothing more than sitting down and reading my latest purchase. People moan and complain that Amazon is hurting the High Street book shops. It's called competitiveness (spelling?). Why do they think it's called Great Britain?
Why venture out when you can lean over to the PC, push a few buttons and usually for 1p+£2.80 have a knock on the door or a thump on the floor a few days later. Scoop up the mail trip 'round the corner to a coffee shop and look at the latest book, breakfast and then back to bed for a thorough read before venturing out again for brunch. Only in England. Cheers! Keep it up Amazon, I love you..........
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse