- Buy three titles for £20 from the qualifying selection when dispatched from and sold by Amazon. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Enjoy £1.00 credit to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 credit per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Note: Blu-ray discs are in a high definition format and need to be played on a Blu-ray player.
- Important Information on Firmware Updates: Having trouble with your Blu-ray disc player? Will certain discs just not play? You may need to update the firmware inside your player. Click here to learn more.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Kevin Bridges: The Story Continues [Blu-ray]
Get £1 Off Amazon Video*
|Price:||£8.00 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Customers Also Watched on Amazon Video
Kevin Bridges: The Story Continues... sees Kevin return to The SECC to perform a record-breaking run of ten sold out nights to over 75,000 ecstatic fans. Recorded on a Saturday night in Glasgow, Kevin is in his element, as this home town gig shows off his no nonsense approach to comedy. He cuts through the niceties with his Glaswegian man in the street charm to the next chapter of his epic comedic journey.
"Wonderfully dry and deadpan Glaswegian comic is one the most exciting talents to have emerged from Scotland since Billy Connolly." - Guardian ****
"Kevin Bridges might just become the best stand-up in the land... he will go and deliver a one-liner that you want to jot down and frame" - The Times
"budding superstar" - London Evening Standard
"25-year-old Glaswegian sensation" - The Daily Telegraph ****
"Wonderfully sharp, assured stand-up from the preternaturally gifted young comic." - The Independent
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
You will observe how he effortlessly connects well with his audience . I first seen him a smaller venue in Glasgow, The Tron Theatre before he appeared on tv and became an overnight success, he is famous now, but he really isn't big headed for all his fame. In this (his 2nd stand up DVD), the jokes come thick and fast, so if you were unable to get to any of his shows during his tour, his DVD will go down a treat . As humour goes he is unique and quite brilliant.
You can remember yourself, parent's, Teachers or your pals all doing or saying the things he talks about.
Takes you back to hysterical schooldays, work days, party days, nights out etc etc.
Exceptionally funny. Go for it!!
The pressure on these guys to be constantly funny will be immense but I would advise him to take his time over the next release and try playing to a more intimate audience rather than the aircraft hanger he was standing in. Bigger isn't always better. Still think he is fantastic though. This is just a blip.
His stories of sitting on a bus or walking down Sauchiehall Street as a student are funny because they are true. I've experienced the same myself. The local variations of words like "Dogging" are sure to confuse but he explains things well.
I think all celebrity interviews should end with the classic "Didjya?!? Aye!"
His style is definitely observational comedy and very much like a modern Billy Connolly (who I think is hilarious too). Both have that great Glasgow wit and cynicism.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Packaged well item as advertised would use again and recommend...Published 3 months ago by Jolee Davis
I love Kevin! Had to have all of them on dvd! Great price an speedy deliveryPublished 6 months ago by kerry grassick
I'm ashamed that I come from the same city as this woefully uneducated comedian (Glasgow). It's clear from this DVD that he only knows one adjective (the"F" word) which he... Read morePublished 8 months ago by bedarmack