on 20 June 2017
Fab
on 17 July 2015
Would be good if it was really free, dissapointed after downloading that to unlock a full version you have to pay for it .
on 17 March 2014
Like most free apps this is a sample of what is available. My 2 grandchildren ages 3half and 5 loved it and played free version regularly. We have now bought it and now they have the full 101 puzzles they love it even more. Check out settings for changing levels.
on 23 February 2013
you only get a few puzzles free not 101 but it comes up to buy the full version and is only 69p so not bad. My 3 year old loves it unfortunately I have to fight to get my kindle back off of her now!
on 8 January 2013
its ok for a few quiet moments would be better if all of 101 were free though, only the first 6 are free
on 27 May 2014
I down loaded this for my 34 month old grandson he loved kept him amused for ages and he never sits still he's gets board very easily
on 13 February 2013
My 2 year old finds this really easy to use, the different puzzles vary on difficulty which challenges him to the right level. Makes it a good app for both him to play independently and for playing with Mummy or Daddy
on 10 March 2013
My little boy loved this so much we purchased the full game. A great way to keep them entertained on those long journeys.
on 31 March 2016
Grandsons enjoyed this but I was disappointed that after about 10 games you had to pay to play the rest as it was stated as FREE download.
on 3 July 2013
Help build coordination and the pictures are very clear and colourful great game lots of fun would recommend this to friends and family