- Also check our best rated Garden Shed reviews
Keter 4 x 6 feet Factor Plastic Outdoor Garden Storage Shed - Beige
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Ideal storage solution for all for long-handle garden tool and equipment, BBQ'S and DIY tools
- Elegant wood affect exterior with secondary door that provides increased accessibility
- Heavy duty floor panel with shelf supports (shelves not included)
- Made of durable, low maintenance and fade-free plastic
- Assembled external dimensions: 129 x 189 x 216.5 cm (L x W x H); internal dimensions: 112 x 172 x 176.5 cm (L x W x H)
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare to similar items
Keter Factor Outdoor Plastic Garden Storage Shed, 4 x 6 feet - Beige
Keter Store It Out Max Outdoor Plastic Garden Storage Shed, 145.5 x 82 x 125 cm - Beige/Brown
Keter Manor Outdoor Plastic Garden Storage Shed, 4 x 3 feet - Grey
Keter 177 x 113 x 134 cm Store-It Out Ultra Outdoor Plastic Garden Storage Bike Shed - Beige and Brown
Keter Manor Outdoor Plastic Garden Storage Shed, 6 x 5 feet - Beige
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Colour||Beige||Beige||Beige Brown||Grey||Beige Brown||Beige|
|Item Dimensions||1.29 x 1.89 x 2.16 m||—||85 cm x 1.46 m x 24 cm||94 cm x 1.28 m x 1.96 m||1.13 x 1.77 x 1.34 m||—|
|Item Weight||—||65 kg||30 kg||52 grams||41 kg||55.3 kg|
The Keter Apex 6x4 Shed offers the benefits associated with a resin construction. Easy to assemble, the design is virtually maintenance-free, and both weather resistant and UV-stabilised, which means that it will not fade. Its general construction and inclusion of flooring will keep both wet weather and unwanted pests out. The window and integral skylight facilitate ample access for natural light.
- 1 x Apex 4 x 6 Shed
- 1 x Assembly instructions
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Here are a few comments that might be of use to anyone considering a purchase-
1) Get prepared and look at Keter website in advance of delivery, you can download instruction manual to study and view some construction videos, albeit not same model but gives a good idea.
2) Check all the parts are present first; we found that a number of the anti-shake washers (that deter threads from working loose) were missing from the sealed packet. Annoying but didn't prevent work on the day, have contacted Keter so these can be retro fitted once delivered as local DIY shops didn't have similar in large enough size.
3) The door fittings were most fiddly part and took longest; it would be worth doing this job first so you're ready to get on with construction. Instructions generally simple but some diagrams were a bit ambiguous and needed puzzling out.
4) With hindsight, it would be easier not to follow the suggested sequence and instead fit the corners to the base first, thus allowing the side and back sections to be slotted in by lowering vertically.
5) Generally this was a simple job for one person, the only times another pair of hands are needed will be in fitting the roof panels and putting in the window.
6) If locating near a boundary fence/wall/hedge, remember to allow yourself enough access to get down the side - you need some room to lift in and fit the roof panels. We didn't have much choice but did have the luxury of being able to use a stepladder from opposite side of a boundary wall.
7) Don't tighten fully the plastic bolts holding sides down onto base - this allows for easier fine tuning/alignment whilst getting the shell together, then fully tighten before fitting the roof sections.
8) You do have the option to hang the door on the opposite side from that stated in the instructions- just have to visualise that stage as a mirror image.
The overall job took a bit longer than we thought, but the result is pleasing and shed appears water tight after a downpour during the evening after the shed was completed. If really looking for negative points, it would be nice to have another colour option, and you can't lean anything too heavy against the walls as you might do with a timber shed- but that's nitpicking, as what you're getting is a different animal and of course it's maintenance free. Other (dearer) Keter products appear to have shelves included, so it would be nice to at least have this as an optional extra.
Found this shed on Amazon for £280 incl delivery and took the chance having not had the opportunity to view one beforehand.
Delivery was very fast and I took the time to download the assembly instructions before it arrive and this proved well worth the time spent.
Easily managed to assemble on my own in under two hours and only need a hand from my wife to assist with the window panel for two minutes.
The quality of this shed is 1st class although I do not think it is advisable to use it on allotments as security could be an issue due to the upvc construction not being as strong as wooden sheds, however this unit looks great, is completely watertight and well worth the money.
Construction tip - take your time with the roof panels to ensure a perfect fit.
we are very pleased we have chosen this shed, we had a phone call to advise what time it will arrive, and it took my husband 2 and a half hour to put up, did not have electric screwdriver but was not a problem, and the skylight looks very good, shed looks good in garden. The other good thing is we could move it if we need to.
Excellent delivery, great comms with delivery company and date changed with ease.
Very easy and quick to build, took me about 2 hours on my own.
Once its together it seems solid and I know it will last and not fall foul of the British climate.
Just one tip, check how much storage space you need. On the face of it, 4x6 isnt huge but ideal for a few garden tools etc.
As the size is fine for me I give it 5 stars and highly recommend it.
I tried to phone Keter but their telephone number was permanently engaged and when I looked at their Facebook pages there were lots of complaints about their customer service. I wish I had seen this before I ordered.
To be fair to Amazon when I got hold of them they apologised and arranged for the shed to be collected and returned on the next working day. They were very helpful.
Overall, I may have just been unlucky but if ordering this shed hang on to your packaging until you have checked you have got all the parts.
Most recent customer reviews