- Visit the Kenwood Kitchen Store to see an amazing selection of food preparation products, from food mixers to breadmakers.
Kenwood Multi Pro FP735 3 Litre Food Processor, 900 Watt, Silver
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Family-sized food processor with patented Dual Drive space-saving design
- Includes a range of attachments such as liquidiser and mill
- Generous 3.0 L bowl capacity and 1.5 L liquidiser
- Powerful 1 kW max motor with variable speeds plus pulse
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Kenwood MultiPro Classic FDM790BA Food Processor - Silver
Kenwood MultiPro Compact FDP301WH Food Processor - White
BOSCH MCM3501MGB Food Processor, 800 W, Black
Kenwood FP691A Multi-Pro Food Processor, 900 W, White
Kenwood FPM810 MultiPro Sense Food Processor, 1000 W, Silver
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Real Satisfaction||Amazon.co.uk|
|Item Dimensions||22 x 27 x 39 cm||21.3 x 38.7 x 21.9 cm||—||26 x 22 x 37.5 cm||38 x 24 x 28 cm||23.01 x 23.01 x 40.01 cm|
|Item Weight||2.91 kg||5 kg||4.1 kg||3.5 kg||5.39 kg||13 kg|
|Wattage||900 watts||1,000 watts||800 watts||800 watts||1,300 watts||1,000 watts|
The Kenwood Multi Pro FP730 Food Processor offers extra functionality as well as its patented space-saving design, which suits it to any size or shape of kitchen. This model is perfect for the more experienced or more frequent user, its 34 functions offering extensive capabilities.
The Multi Pro concept is unique to Kenwood: the patented Dual Drive system uses one compact base for all functions, saving space in the kitchen with a footprint up to 30% smaller than a traditional food processor. The main processing bowl, liquidiser and mill attachments all attach to the same base unit.
The FP730 has a generous 3 litre bowl, with a 1.5 Litre working volume, and a 1.5 litre liquidiser, along with a variable speed pulse. This food processor also comes with a range of attachments including a citrus press, a multi mill, shredding disks, chopping blades, a dough tool and a metal twin-geared whisk.
Other key features include dishwasher safe parts for easy cleaning, integral cord storage, a safety interlock system and a maxi blend canopy, which increases the working capacity of the bowl and prevents spillage.
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It comes with a multitude of accessories, some of which I don't even understand what they're for, but you certainly get all the attachments that you need. There is no internal storage for these attachments, however, so be warned that you may need to allocate a fair bit of space in your cupboards.
Both the blender flask and the processor bowl are a good, large size, perfect for your smoothies, dough, cake mix as well as smaller things like vegetables, etc.
Works well and, for the price, you are unlikely to find anything that can compete. I did a lot of research before buying this and most processors able to handle the same volumes are double the price or more.
Overall I'm very happy with my purchase.
1. The blades are MANY mm away from the edge of the bowl so if you're grating stuff, you end up with sizeable and copious lumps of ungrated stuffs in the mix.
2. The 'cable tidy' is a 'T' shaped hole in the back of the machine into which you have to stuff the cable before slotting the plug into the T shaped hole - it's fiddly and makes me miserable.
3. If you're doing dough, the dough rides up the central spindle and exits through a small hole in the lid - MESSY.
4. the blade doesn't reach the bottom of the bowl so you end up with solidified and unmixed ingredients - which's spoiled a few recipes (put the spices in first and didn't realise they were in the unmixed 'base layer'.
5. The central spindle is forever bouncing around the kitchen floor as I remove the bowl and
5.1 gathering together all the kit is one more bit more fussy (base unit, bowl, lid, blade(s), /and/ spindle)
6. it's huge. there's no storage for ALL the bits (a storage container for /some/ of them (?) but the rest are free floating and you have to find your own storage for them)
7. whilst it says it's dishwasher-able, it's not designed to go in the dishwasher - there are many pools of gruesome fluid in many cavities when the cycle stops.
8. have had many liquidising situations (with thick mixtures) where the central blades create an air pocket and only the bottom of the mixture gets churned - requiring much manual intervention to get the mixture down to the blades
I'm sorry that I'm going to be stuck with this for the next n years ( n = however many years it takes for it to start smoking and threatening to spontaneously combust (!) )
Juicer a a farce; slung it out as a waste of space.
Grater disks leave large lumps on top on them.
Bread "blade" kneeds dough ok but the unit runs far to fast for this so must hold onto base with both hands or it will jump off work surface!
Blender is great! Get mental tightening onto its base so no leaks.
Would however recommend this to anyone as it is a great product