on 18 February 2011
This was a replacement for a dough hook I used to have. It takes the agony out of bread making. I was impressed that the hook was sent with an alternative drive shaft so that it could be used on either the old or the new model Kenwood.
on 11 August 2013
Quality is no where near the one we were replaceing
The dough hook on my kenwood was 30yrs old and tyhe bearing oil started to leak
This new one is no where near as robust
but it is fit for purpose
on 14 March 2012
Brought this attachment to fix to an old kenwood chef as had lost the original one. Fitted perfect and does the job lovely. Also nice and easy to clean. Plenty strong enough for the job at hand.
on 3 January 2012
This is a recent purchase which the seller delivered in good time, about 24 hours turn around. Thank you to them.

The downside first; I thought that the hook was metal, wrong! it is silver plastic. However, it fits onto my mother's kentwood which is at least 30 years old and it worked like a dream.

so five stars for this piece of plastic which unless it breaks sometime soon is good value for money. If if does break, I will update this review.
on 27 May 2014
Well, it is just a dough hook and works as expected. My previous one got damaged (no idea why) and this is just a replacement. The hook is coated with a non stick layer, which does scratch quite easily, so best to wash it or put it into soak as soon as you have used it. Do not try to remove dried up dough with a rough cloth or scourer.
on 1 April 2014
my wife bought a food processor, but alas the dough hook was missing, it is only now that we have located the precise dough hook for her machine, despite being told, the product had been discontinued, So why didn't Kenwood tell us parts are still available!!

But pleased that Maddocks had supplied us with the precise missinng part!
on 28 November 2014
Very disappointed with this product. As a Kenwood owner for over 40 years, I would expect a higher standard of materials. The collar is made of a cheap plastic, which arrived broken into three pieces.
on 16 April 2014
I have a 44 yr old Kenwood chef, which I still use every week. I wanted to make bread, but I have a shoulder problem, so thought that I wouldn't be able to knead the dough. Then i saw the dough hook and bought it. It is brilliant as it does all the kneading in five minutes. I then put the dough into a loaf tin, cover with cling film, leave to rise for 30mins, then put in the oven
It's great as it fits my old Kenwood. I am really pleased.
on 22 May 2016
I bought this for the KMX80 that was missing a dough hook but it doesnt fit, the metal pin is about 2mm too long making the attachment unable to be secured to the mixer. The dough hook seems quite solid but is very lightweight.
on 22 January 2014
Does exactly what it's required to do - kneads dough, and makes a good job of it. Can't comment on longevity 'cos not had it long, but so far just fine.