Kenwood KHH326WH MultiOne, 1000 W - White
|You Save:||£69.99 (23%)|
- One solution for everything
- Comes with a food processor
- Comes with a glass blender
- Comes with a liquidiser
- Comes with a citrus juicer
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Kenwood KHH326WH MultiOne, 1000 W - White.
3 x Bowl tools, dough hook, whisk and K-beater
4.3 L mixing bowl
Thick slicing and shredding disc
Thin slicing and shredding disc
From the Manufacturer
At Kenwood we proudly design and manufacture cutting edge, stylish and efficient kitchen appliances since 1947.
As the expert in food preparation, our focus is to ensure every Kenwood product enhances your enjoyment of cooking, producing consistently high quality results with the greatest of ease.
Whichever Kenwood product you choose, you can be sure to create the perfect dish every time.
With the confidence to prepare great food for all occasions, you will find the versatility of our products really help you to create more. You will quickly discover new ideas, new dishes and new recipes to make every meal special.
Thanks to its timeless design, your Kenwood product will continue to grace your kitchen over generations. Our appliances’ looks are as durable as their quality build, guaranteeing an astute investment that will continue to delight year after year.
Kenwood MultiOne KHH326WH
The Kenwood MultiOne stand mixer is the all in solution for all your baking and food preparation needs. You can slice, chop and grate your way to easier and quicker healthy meals with the food processor attachment. Or, for creating delicious desserts and treats, use the bowl tools to whisk, beat and mix your way to perfect results every time.
- Powerful 1000 W Motor
- Food Processor Function
- Mixing Function
- 360 degree Planetary Mixing Action
- Generous 4.3 L Bowl Capacity
- Three non-stick bowl tools: K Beater, Dough Hook, Whisk
- Food Processor attachment with Stainless steel Knife Blade and three Slicing and Grating Discs
- Juice It – Centrifugal Juicer and Citrus Press Attachments
- Blend It – 1.2 L Glass Blender Attachment
- Mince It – Meat Grinder Attachment
Use the mixer to whisk, beat and mix your way to delicious desserts and treats.
Use the 1.2 L glass blender to whizz up delicious and filling smoothies, iced drinks and hearty soups.
Use the citrus press and centrifugal juices to create natural and nutritious juices.
The Food Processor comes with high quality chopping blades as well as three slicing and grating discs for all your food preparation needs.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The Multi-one gives much more speed control than I had before and larger capacity to process ingredients. Using it every day so it never gets put away and it does not look untidy.
I do have a bread maker but the dough hook here does a brilliant job its now the main kneader. I also prep pasta dough in it which works very well. My only concern is the small amount of play between the mixer head and base when kneading a heavy dough.
The citrus press I use every morning and the dome is a much better size for full extraction from an orange. I purchased an extra top food processor bowl inc. blade and drive shaft (one in the wash & one ready to use) for £20 & £2.50 respectively from the spares website. I can’t seem to find the mini grinder shown in the manual though. Anyone know where there is stock?
All the attachments feel robust. The glass blender is made from very chunky glass which is quite wide down by the blades. The bottom blade and flange are hand wash only.
The hard fruit juice extractor feels so much more substantial than my previous all-plastic one and very easy to disassemble and reassemble for cleaning. It has a stainless steel base grinder and mesh.
The meat/veg mincer is mainly made of a cast aluminium alloy with steel extrusion nozzle plates held in with a plastic screw on ring. It minces cold meat and veg easily. The mincer parts must be hand washed only.
The important thing to note not in the description is that if you are using the lower mixing bowl you must detach any top accessory and fit the blanking cover/lid for safety.
Comes with huge array of attachments which do almost everything you can think of.
Highly effective in operation.
Simple to use and to attach accessories.
Very good build quality. Will last for years.
Quiet in operation.
Attachments are easy to clean with very few unnecessary nooks and crannies in which food can hide.
At this price nothing.
1. Makes absolutely fantastic bread, admittedly we've only done white so far BUT that is the one we used to buy
2. Cakes are a doddle - we have done both the all in one method and the old fashioned way, love the cover that stops little fingers going into the mixture!
3 Butter icing - we used the whisk attachment, now I confess my butter icing skills are chuck it all in - the lid stopped it going absolutely everywhere when my almost 4 year old assistant turned it on full blast - but WOW! Best I have made in years
4. Egg whites whisked in seconds - and yes we did tip it over our heads!! We've made chocolate mousse AND a fatless sponge with excellent results
5. Chopper/food processor, a little smaller than I am used to, but nice and sharp! chopped veg for healthy soup (New Year Resolution), 3 great blades for the grater, pleased I kept the cover from my old machine though (a Kenwood Food Processor), please be aware that your machine will NOT work if the cover is not replaced
6. Lemon Squeezer attachment - lots of juice without microwaving for 30 seconds, twice as much after microwave!!
7. Juice attachment - as yet unused, but we've only had it for 5 days
8. Mincer - I remember Mam having one of these, and I was a little puzzled as to where it would fit - where the beater blade goes
All in all a smashing machine, my daughter said we wouldn't keep it on the bench because she doubted we would use it every day, it might be a fad - it is only day 5 - but we've had fresh home baked daily, homemade soup, cakes - they need to stop - and are thinking about purchasing the sausage attachment!!!!!!!!!!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Positively delighted with the Kenwood. A great workhorse, with so many options. Instructions a bit poor regarding the abilities and use of each of the discs. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Fivewises
This is a great product – when it works! I used it once successfully, but on the second use it simply failed to work. Read morePublished 19 days ago by Simon Milner
Extremely good value for money. I couldn't believe how many tools were with this. For the first time I have baked cakes that do't come out of the oven like frizbies! Read morePublished 1 month ago by Kathryn Walker
really nice. glad to work with it. should buy separately some attachments. i am not able to find the mini-chopper still.Published 1 month ago by no
It's great! Definatelly recomended. Using it for a while now, all works as new!Published 1 month ago by E B.