- Get £5 off qualifying orders of £25 or more. Today only. Ts&Cs apply. Enter code BIGTHANKS at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £9.00 delivery
Kenwood AT281 Aluminium Accessory for Prospero Robotic Mincer
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- length: 23.0 cm
- width: 18.0 cm
- depth: 20.0 cm
- Colour: Brushed aluminium and grey
- Product description: Mincer accessory for prospero robots; mincer with fully removable metal screws
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Kenwood KM240 Multi Food Grinder Complete Attachment
Kenwood KAX910ME Stand Mixer Attachment, Metal INOX Brillant
Kenwood A950 Sausage Maker Kit
Kenwood AT285 Grey Juice Extractor for Prospero Food Mixer
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20||£13.00|
|Sold By||Amazon.co.uk||Electrics Warehouse||Amazon.co.uk||CutPriceDirect||PER LA TUA CASA|
|Colour||Grey Brushed Aluminium||—||Inox Brillant||white||Gray|
|Item Weight||0.7 kg||—||1.45 kg||—||0.9 kg|
Made of metal, a meat grinder is an accessory worthy of professionals. Suitable for lovers of steak tartar, pates, terrines, but also burgers and stuffing for fish, poultry and festive savoury pies. You not only mince red meat, but also chicken, duck, fish, rabbit, nuts or vegetables.To fit all your needs, 2 different gauge discs are provided: fine (4.5 mm) and medium (6 mm).Food security for the entire family, the high quality accessories contain 0% Bisphenol A.
Customers also shopped for
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A poster recommended putting a slice or two of bread through the grinder at the end to assist with cleaning before thoroughly soaking to ensure completely clean and free of any of the previous session content.
It did the job eventually, but I had to keep stopping to unclog the holes.
Have only used it once, it now lives in the back of a cupboard where it is doomed to never see the light of day again.