Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £1.60 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £2.90 UK delivery
Kent Finest Men's Range Military Style Oval Beech Wood Natural Bristle Brush White
|Price:||£22.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Kent Finest: Men's Range
- Natural white bristle
- Military style oval beechwood handle
- Gives healthy, shiny hair
- General grooming
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Kent Finest: Men's Range is a hand finished range of bristle brushes. Designs come in various shapes, either oval, rectangular or with handles. Made from the finest timbers and carefully sourced natural bristle which is 'cut' from different sections to offer a choice of strengths for thick, medium, fine or receding hair. Brushing hair is not only relaxing but improves circulation in the scalp and encourages essential oils to flow through the hair which protects and nourishes.
Oval - Beech wood, with pure white bristle. Just like its brother the MG2, however this hand finished piece of Kent craftsmanship is filled with pure white bristle for that sophisticated look.
The Benefits of Bristle
• Bristle maintains good hair condition in many ways.
• In the first instance Bristle will detangle and smooth hair.
• Bristle keeps hair clean. The scales along its length pick up pollutants, dust and grime. It also removes excess hair products, gel, hair spray, mousse etc.
• The scalp and red blood cells there are stimulated, which naturally encourages hair growth.
• By brushing with bristle the natural oils (sebum) that are produced in one’s scalp are released and distributed along the hair shaft.
• Hair is maintained, healthy, shiny and glossy, thus preventing dull-looking hair and split-ends.
• All bristles are hand-trimmed in the Kent factory, ensuring that each bristle is of a different length, creating an uneven surface to the brush, ensuring perfect penetration, reaching down into the scalp.
• Pure bristles should not be used on wet hair as the bristles will not penetrate effectively.
• Some brushes have additional pins made of nylon to fully penetrate the hair and massage the scalp.
• There is no difference between the different colours of bristle – a question of personal taste, but often blonds and light coloured hair people prefer white bristle brushes.
N/ASee all Product Description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The only slight disappointment was the cost. I thought hairbrushes were less expensive. But times have changed.