Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £2.98 UK delivery
Kent AirHedz Pro Medium Phine Pin Brush Graphite Grey
|Price:||£14.86 FREE UK delivery.|
- Kent AirHedz Pro Range
- Professional styling tool
- Medium 'Phine' pins detangles & tames
- Use on wet or dry hair
- Medium-long hair
Customers Also Shopped For
The Kent AirHedz Pro Range evolved from the AirHedz, these brushes also offer a choice of two quill thickness for detangling and taming hair, but have gentle streamlined plastic backs available in either graphite grey to brilliant white, instead of timber. AirHedz Pro range is suited for salon use, to cope with the rigours required from salon tools and constant wet hair. We have also introduced an AirHedz Pro range in pure bristle for smoothing and finishing hair.
Medium 'phine pin', cushioned base, plastic handle. A medium paddle for medium – long hair. De-tangles and tames. The air cushioned heads massage the scalp.
Hair Brush Advice
• We have about 100,000 hairs on our heads. Each hair comprise three layers, with the cuticle (outside layer) protecting the two inner layers.
• Genetics creates our individual hair-type, but during a life-time, the condition of hair can change radically at different stages of life, according to one’s age, health, environment, psychological state of mind and chemical hair treatments
• It is important to use the correct hair brush and comb on your hair to maximise its benefits and as with the rest of the body, hair is healthiest when we eat properly, exercise and protect it.
N/ASee all Product Description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Therefore I was shocked when, after just two weeks of daily use, the ball tips on the bristles began to physically deteriorate.
In this state the tips are flaky and rough, which could easily damage hair.
I can safety rule out any sort of chemical reaction with hair products because I don't use any. The plastic just wasn't very durable.
Additionally I received (from Amazon) the white version. Nowhere in the description does it say "colours may vary" and I wouldn't have ordered if it had, since I don't tolerate randomness when it comes to online shopping. I except exactly what I order.
I'm exchanging with for a different Kent brush in the hope it will be as durable as my others.