Kensington Wireless Presenter Pro with Green Laser
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Green laser is 10 x brighter than red laser and visible on backlit displays such as LCD and plasma panels
- 2.4GHz wireless USB receiver prevents interference and stores inside presenter when not in use for safe keeping
- Comfortable and easy to use design with intuitive laser, forward, back and blackout screen controls
- Wireless range of up to 50m ideal for large conferences
- USB Plug Play
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers also shopped for
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Highlights: ·Green laser is brighter than a red one and visible on LCD-flat screen ·Intuitive functions for presentation control ·Wireless 2.4 GHz USB-receiver for smooth operation
Technical Specifications: Colour: Black · Connection: USB · Transfer type: Wireless, Radio 2.4 GHz
Description: The green laser beam of the Kensington Wireless Presenter Pro is much brighter than the normal red laser beam and is thus also well visible when using projectors with strong light or LCD and Plasma displays. Added to these are the comfortable, intuitive 4-button design and the large range of 50 metres - with that you have all that is necessary and can concentrate on the main thing - your audience.
Top customer reviews
The write-ups on the new Kensington Presenter Pro with the stronger green laser persuaded me to buy it and to be honest, I am absolutely delighted. It is a much better package with a carrying case, with controls that are very easy to use, and the green laser is excellent.
It does exactly what it claims to do and I cannot fault it.
The simple, uncluttered design of the new model is similar to the old one. Everything that you actually want to be bothered with during a presentation is conveniently in reach of your thumb, and can be found with confidence without needing to look down. The green laser is a big plus - as others have commented, it is really bright and clear even from a distance. I'm only partly convinced about the "ergonomic" design of the casing - it is bulkier than my old one, which means it looks decidedly odd when dropped into a shirt pocket during a board scribbling moment.
Something that has not been mentioned in other reviews is that as far as the PC is concerned, the presenter is just a mouse. It therefore needs no special drivers, and on the occasions where you have to use a PC that is available in the conference room it is a major plus not to have to install software. There is a small drawback though, which is that when using dual-screen mode in PowerPoint (something I always do to prevent the audience seeing the chaos on my desktop) you have to remember to give one mouse click in the projector screen before the presenter will advance the slides. This is not a big deal, though mildly irritating when you forget, and may be solved in PowerPoint 2010 which I have so far resisted.
1. Standard AAA batteries - can be easily changed when run out of charge
2. Can be turned off and so no need to remove batteries when not in use, prolonging the life of batteries
3. Ability to have blank screen with a click
4. Works with Mac, no need for additional software
5. Receiver can be stored with the presenter
Green laser - somewhat cool!
Comes with the case
Overall, I am very pleased with it so far. As Amazon UK didn't sell it when I wanted to buy, I bought it from amazon.de which worked out cheaper anyway despite the 6 euro shipping charge.
Most recent customer reviews
My biggest problem (same with other colleagues that have one) is that it...Read more