- Wine vintage is subject to change, though Amazon.co.uk endeavours to keep its vintage information as up to date as possible.
- Visit the Wine Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have purchased and rated our most popular wines.
Kendall-Jackson Vintner's Reserve Chardonnay 2016, 75 cl
|Price:||£16.99 (£16.99 / 75 cl) & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
- America's number 1 selling Chardonnay for 24 years and counting
- Handcrafted in small vineyard lots throughout the entire winemaking process, the grapes are from California's cool, coastal growing regions.
- Vintner's Reserve Chardonnay is fruit-forward, divinely complex, approachable and exceptionally food-friendly.
- Aroma: Vanilla and honey
- Taste: tropical flavours such as pineapple, mango and papaya
Frequently bought together
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.
America's number 1 selling Chardonnay for 24 years and counting! Grown in California's cool coastal vineyards. Monterey County provides citrus and lime flavors. Santa Barbara County imparts mango and pineapple flavours. Mendocino County imparts green apple notes. Sonoma County adds ripe pear flavors.
Customers also shopped for
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would recommend highly.