Customer reviews

Size: Large|Colour: Forest Green|Change
Price:£36.49 - £59.26

on 21 October 2015
I have hard coolers so I wanted a foldable one,and this is a great option.I got an excellent reduced price last week and delivery was good.when it was delivered I was disappointed the cooler had several scratches on the bottom,seemingly from a packing knife,however not deep enough to affect performance.the stitching on the right front corner seems off,which affects the overall shape of the cooler,but the performance seems good,it will retain ice for over 24hrs and is easily stored.given the great deal I got I can't really complain but if I had paid full price I wouldve definitely been disappointed and sought a replacement.looking forward to using it in future though.
review image
on 8 October 2013
This is just a great bit of kit. I've used it this summer to keep fishing bait cool, a couple of decent cool blocks last ages and kept the bait nicely chilled.

The removable liner is a great item, so you can remove, hygienically clean then reuse for food (if you use dual purpose like me).

Solid bottom and top keeps things robust, and the sides are really solid to support and protect. I have the medium and it's an ideal size for a weekend away or even cold items from a shopping trip home. Looking forward to using it more next summer. Which is a strange thing to look forward to for a cooler but that's just how good it is!
on 31 October 2014
Really good cool box. We moved house and needed somewhere to put frozen food overnight. Worked a treat with ice to pack around the food. Was able to put the meat etc. straight into the freezer the next day.
on 25 September 2015
Brilliant product, kept beers cool for majority of a 3 day festival - folds down great for easy storage
on 21 May 2015
Its simple to assemble, hardy, keeps all the essentials cool whilst flat packing for easy storage.
on 17 August 2015
This product looks amazing and is really well made, used for family camping but I think this bad boy will be out for BBQs, picnics etc.
100% recommend it, how could you look at this product and then go for one of the blue and white plastic ones????????
on 18 September 2015
This is brilliant value for money and because it packs down small will be taking it on our Holiday when we go on Safari in South Africa
on 11 November 2014
Bought this for my daughter and her boyfriend to use as a beer cooler at bbq's etc. Great product especially the removable inner.
on 30 August 2015
Love it, loads of room for a large family picnic and easy to make flat.
on 8 July 2014
Great piece of kit, good quality and we'll built with can holders and two neoprene can covers to prevent the heat of your hands from warming your beer (or favourite beverage) up. Even comes with a bottle opener on the zip!

Can be collapsed when not in use so will reduce the amount of space it takes up between adventures.

Added bonus was that I got this as a daily deal so was cheaper than normal.

A great piece of kit, well made and if looked after should last for years. Recommended!

See one answered question