on 30 January 2018
This series still captivates me after all these years!

I hope to find a digital copy of the 3rd book very soon. It is not available to UK at the moment.
on 19 March 2008
I never read reviews for Johanna Lindseys books because I love them all, but what a disappointment to find a futuristic book with talking computers, transferring and spaceships etc.. Where was her beautiful historical romances when women were swept off their feet. Looking at the reviews I won't be buying Warrior Womem which I assume is set in the same era.
4 people found this helpful
on 5 September 2016
Well written, enjoyable, imaginative and witty. Martha steals the show. I am looking forward to the third instalment very much.
on 27 October 2013
I have read most of Johanna Lindsey books and I have never been disappointed. This book is no exception. Shanelle and Falon's story is one of the Ly-San-Ter books. A completely different storyline for Johanna. She has made a great success of an other world series. Carry on the great work.
on 22 October 2015
I thought I was not going to like this book it is different from her other books.But I really enjoyed it a very good read
on 17 November 2013
Over the years I have read ALL books written by this author. On the odd occasion I would read one and say she had lost her way, get to the end and throw the book across the room, but this new style is Brill. Get your fingers working over the keyboards please I cant wait for the next installment of the Ly-san-ter series
on 2 December 2015
Excellent
on 18 November 2013
A great follow up to book 1, Falon is to die for, again I couldn't put the book down, lucky shannell
on 3 August 2015
Brilliant - when can I read Book 3
on 6 August 1997
KEEPER OF THE HEART was fun to read. Shanelle and Falon were enigmatic and very alive characters.
There was one thing Lindsey did in this book that in my opinion was unforgivable: She legitimate wife beating. Whenever Falon thinks Shanelle did something wrong, he punishes her by beating her. He even has the nerve to try to comfort her afterward and to tell her the punishment was for her own good. Of course Shanell is so weak that she is angry with him only for a few hours and then she forgives him. In the end everyone even convinces her that the beating wasn't so bad after all. It is just unbelievable. I believe that as a writer Lindsey as the responsibility to educate her readers to stand up for themselves and never to be satisfied with something less then equal rights for husband and wife. I believe that in fiction, no writer as the right to write about wife beating as legitimate thing, and it doesn't matter which century or society he is writing about. Lindsey is no exception.