Customer reviews

on 31 August 2014
Very calming and relaxing music ideal to use to just chill out and relax. As a therapist I also use this to help relax clients they love it.
on 20 August 2014
A few years ago I bought the cassette, but thought it was about time to buy a more up to date version. I love this music and it is beautiful to just put on and chill.
on 31 January 2016
Gorgeous tracks love this album
on 9 February 2016
Lovely would by again.
on 16 February 2015
Very relaxing!
on 8 September 2013
This has been a favourite for me, lost album years ago, so glad to have it again. That one helps me to relax.
on 11 November 2014
I originally purchased this album on cassette circa 1986 from a New World Music retail outlet. It was in fact the second of what went on to become a sizeable collection of titles from this label (the first being Warren Bennett's "Pathways to Love"). Many a time during bouts of insomnia, exam stress, family breakup and now intense pain from probable chronic rheumatoid arthritis, I have played this album to send me peacefully to sleep - and it WORKS. I was glad to see it here in digital format; my casette, as the reader can doubtless guess after such a long time, is worn out. I strongly recommend Philip Chapman's large body of music for the relief of stress, and the lullabye-like quality of this work is extremely peaceful.