- Also check our best rated Baby Sling reviews
Keep Your Infant Calm & Stay Hands Free - Stylish Baby Carrier Sling/Baby Wrap - Ideal for Breastfeeding & Aids Balance - Perfect Baby Shower Gift Under 30£
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- STEP OUT OF THE ORDINARY - Aren't you tired of seeing the same old boring and bland designs on all the baby slings? We were too, that's why we designed a truly beautiful and stylish baby carrier. Prepare to be asked where can other mothers also purchase such a beautiful baby wrap. No matter what color you choose, you and your infant will love it!
- EVERYONE LOVES IT! - See what our customers say: "Easiest one I have used actually and it is very pretty", "It's very comfy to wear", "my baby loves being so close with me", "The best baby product by far I have ever bought!" and "wish I got it sooner!" - Join the hundreds of happy mothers and you'll never look back!
- CUDDLE WITH YOUR CHILD WHILE BEING ACTIVE - Cuddling with your new baby is one of the richest rewards of parenthood. They will have the front row seat to everything you do, which will help their intellectual development while you get things done around your home. It's a WIN-WIN.
- BOND WITH YOUR INFANT FROM DAY 1 - Babies love our attention & affection and that is exactly what they will feel when they are with you in the wrap. This will help the intense attachment that develops between parents and their baby. Bonding with your baby is probably one of the most pleasurable aspects of infant care.
- GET FREE DELIVERY & LIFETIME WARRANTY - We are a family owned company. We stand behind everything we create with confidence and pride. Experience zero risk purchase right now. We'll even ship your Baby Carrier Sling for FREE! MORE COMFORTABLE PARENTHOOD NOW OR WE'LL REFUND YOU!
Frequently bought together
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
TIRED OF LOOKING AT BORING BABY WRAPS IN ALL THE POSSIBLE SHADES OF GREY?
STEPPING OUT THE CROWD HAVE NEVER BEEN EASIER!
There is a reason why all the baby shirts, shoes, toys, and even diapers have patterns or drawings on them - to be more kid-friendly and to aid in their intellectual development, so why not their wrap? We were asking ourselves the same question...
Babypeta is one of the few (if not only) wraps which truly stands out thanks to its color and beautiful design.
We have chosen 4 stunning unisex colors which your baby will love regardless if he is a boy or a girl.
Babypetas work best with little babies up to 6 months. Bigger babies already like to explore things and world around them. That being said, the wrap can hold babies up to 15 kgs, but really works best for newborns up to approximately 8 kgs.
BE PRODUCTIVE AND BOND WITH YOUR BABY
Focus on what really matters in life: Sharing precious moments with people you love.
There is no better way to build a bond with your child than to spend time with them, but let's face it, you have a lot of things to do around the house and can't be with your baby all the time...or can you?
With the Babypeta carrier, you will get more things done around the house, while your child joins you and learns all of the things you do. Environmental experiences stimulate nerves to branch out and connect with other nerves, which helps the baby's brain grow and develop.
Go grocery shopping, fold laundry, work on your computer or even vacuum the house without having to slow down.
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE THE BABYPETA SLING?
✔ Attention to detail
Edges are not just cut; they are folded over and hemmed. The print is water resistant, and the carrier is machine washable.
They're all tested to withstand at least 100 washing cycles. With a daily usage and weekly wash (a usual wash-period), it will last at least two years!
You'll only buy another Babypeta in case you want to extend your color collection!
✔ Carefully chosen materials
The material is cotton and spandex blend. The fabric is much softer than other products and stretches the right amount to provide comfort for you and your infant.
✔ Easy to follow, Step-by-step Video Instructions
We know learning how to wear the baby wrap can be frustrating at the beginning, but thanks to our Video Instructions you will be able to learn it quicker than ever.
YOU CAN FINALLY ENJOY MORE TIME FOR YOURSELF IN JUST SECONDS!
Prepare to be asked where can other mothers also purchase such a beautiful baby sling.
Embroidered logo instead of various labels will speed up wrapping because it's much easier to find the center.
These slings and wraps are a must-have for anyone who requires top quality when it comes to the product's functionality but also is keen on its design.
No matter which colour you choose, you'll love it.
Your child will love it so much that you'll find yourself using the Babypeta as a blanket when he or she is sleeping.
- Babypeta Wrap
- Carry bag
- Instructions for wearing
- Aditionally, we will attach Video Instructions to your order email to make sure you get the most of your Babypeta as soon as possible!
DESIGNED WITH CUSTOMERS AND VALUE IN MIND
We made sure our wrap is SAFE and it's what WE USE OURSELVES.
BABYPETA - KEEPS YOU SANE AND YOUR LITTLE RASCAL SAFE
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Seller has been very helpful and instructions provided are easy to follow.
Currently no baby to carry, so will update review on ease of use with wriggling occupant later.
Edit following birth of our son:
Wrap is excellent with wriggly commuter onboard :) been ‘wearing’ my some for an hour today to give Mum a break, just finished prepping our Xmas eve dinner with baby on board. He was too upset to put down, angry, comfort crying so decided to break out the wrap. Had tried it a few times earlier when he was only a few days old - btw too small to confidently wrap up at that point - but perseverance is the only way. So anyway, he went in without much complaining and promptly fell asleep, he’s been soundly sleeping for the entire time whilst I’ve had both hands free to chop, peel, grate and weight ingredients. And type this review :)
Love the wrap, but Scots be aware you get an unbranded one of these in your baby box. Think this is a bit better made and certainly looks better with the pattern. But everyone else - you need this to be close to baby and yet get stuff done.
Pros: helped so much in the first weeks when baby wouldn't sleep anywhere else except on me or my partner. Even now when she can't be settled in any other way, the wrap is the go-to way. Baby loves being next to mum or dad.
Having two free hands to do stuff is a rarity with a baby, but I did find that she still wakes up, because of the noises or my movements, so I can't do too much if she sleeps in there. If she doesn't though, she absolutely loves to just stay and watch what I'm doing.
Going out for a walk with a pram is sooo much trouble for me, so having the wrap makes it easier and quicker. Baby always falls asleep when carried like this outside.
Baby's legs are in an M shape and the back in a C shape, so perfect.
You don't have to worry about baby being cold, it gets really warm in there.
Cons: takes a few good tries until you finally find the way to put the wrap on, but once you do, there is no turning back, it becomes so easy, you just need to persevere those first times.
Sometimes when out for a longer walk, baby slowly starts to sort of get lower and lower and my back starts hurting more and more.
The material is a bit stretchy, but not too much. On the bad side, the cute pattern makes it uneven, because the part without the pattern is stretchier than the one with, so it's a bit difficult to find that perfect balance so that it's not too tight but also not to loose.
One thing that I learned is that no matter how cold outside, baby shouldn't wear more that a short sleeve vest, as it gets extremely hot in there.
However, I can't wait to use it as it would really help me to be up and about with my toddler during our day for errands and activities (oe rven at home) we used to do before our newborn.
It's easy to put on and put the baby in and feels very secure. Lovely design as well.