on 23 July 2017
I've had this case for a long time and it's held up really well. It looks good and is fairly protective, though it should be tighter as my iPod did fall out a couple of times. Also it leaves the back on the iPod dirty and sticky after a while, but most silicon cases seem to do this.
on 8 March 2014
Case fits the iPod 5th Gen perfectly. The colour looks exactly the same as the colour in the photo. This case is much better than my old one and is hard wearing, don't think I'll need to buy another one any time soon. I would recommend this product for people like me who like to keep their possessions in pristine condition as this certainly does the job!
on 10 May 2014
Great value for money. This arrived quickly was well packed and fits the ipod really well. It is a really good price. It protects the ipod really well and is so much cheaper than the rest.
on 16 March 2014
great fit good product for the price would definitely be a returning customer if required any parts ref I-phone coupled with speedy service who wouldn't recommend
on 3 February 2016
i like it but it can be a bit big for my ipod
on 13 September 2016
Amazing! The package came relatively quickly and the case is really flexible and durable but after about a year's use the buttons became a bit stiff but still a great buy- especially for the price!
on 9 March 2015
Does everything that I want it to do, have dropped a few times on the screen but due to the lip on the case there has been no problems so far. Would recommend and good value for money.
on 7 December 2014
Good case, but I can't see it being very durable, and I think that it may stretch too much. Also, you can't use certain headphones/aux leads without taking it off.
on 9 March 2014
Good feeling skin with good protection, only downside was I had to take it off to charge on docking station as lightning adapter would not quite fit with it on.
on 21 May 2016
It was for my mum she loves it